Women.
Apr 22, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #31 of 110
buy them ESW10 with price tag - they go crazy.

Apr 22, 2009 at 7:58 AM Post #33 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guarneri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys know that nice jeans are upwards of $150-$300 right?

One of our main jobs is to look good, so of course we buy a lot of appearance themed stuff...

this is very true an have seen the gf buy jeans for nearly twice that! i enjoy vintage and second-hand personally. rocking the 'old man' look is much easier on the wallet
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM Post #34 of 110
my mom bought me jeans that cost $250. I told her "What? couldnt you just have bought me a new ipod or a computer?"

Apr 22, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #35 of 110
is there any earphones that have gems on them? most girls love jewelry and glittering accessories. technical aspects might be of least priority. just put some sweet love songs into their player or her type of music and you're good to go.

Apr 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM Post #38 of 110
Just give her $1k, and let her select her own ~ unless you're talking about a child-type girl. I wouldn't spend that much on headphones for a small child. But if my husband wants to buy me headphones, he knows he's better off letting me pick them out. And they won't be cheap, or come from any local store.

Denise

Apr 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM Post #39 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by librarian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jecklin float

lol

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #44 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course.

LOL I was tempted to repost the Altec Lansing phones here when I saw this thread. If your sweety likes bling these should do the trick, my wife oohed and ahhed them when I showed her. Now as for sound quality? That I can't say
atsmile.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #45 of 110
I actually bought a girl a pair of portapros and she said it was the best present she ever received. She's a music lover/musician who was living with ibuds. While they may not be the most stylish, she feel in love with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back