Women.
Apr 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #16 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by thwood3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Color and other aspects of appearance is the only necessary consideration. Make sure they match her I-Pod and you are golden! I'm serious. Anything w/ acceptable sound will do provided it looks right to them.

I think you got it right..........

My wife at a supermarket parked up recently (waiting for me) and a car reversed into her, what did she say when I asked what type of car it was? Yeah it was a red one hehe
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #17 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guarneri /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I must say, this thread is pretty funny.

If this is actually true for your girlfriend, perhaps it's time to reevaluate your relationship.

biggrin.gif
my post was a joke! My gf is very happy with the handmedown Shure E4C's I gave her to use with her iphone

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #18 of 110
gave the girlfriend my old sennheiser hd590's and she loves them. she sits at a desk all day and i think she really appreciates the comfort more then anything. it's her first pair of open cans too and agrees that the SQ is better then what she was using before - stock ipod buds
frown.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #19 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by smallcaps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
gave the girlfriend my old sennheiser hd590's and she loves them. she sits at a desk all day and i think she really appreciates the comfort more then anything. it's her first pair of open cans too and agrees that the SQ is better then what she was using before - stock ipod buds
frown.gif

youre lucky she even notices the difference
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #21 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by z50j /img/forum/go_quote.gif
youre lucky she even notices the difference
tongue.gif

yes, i am luckier then some
wink_face.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #24 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Walmart, Target, etc. My wife thinks it is insanity to pay more than $20-30 for an earphone.

Couldn't we argue the same thing about makeup?
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #25 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by robojack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

Shoes is the one that comes to mind for me. Yet I was a whacko when I said I had two (2) pairs of IEM's for listening to different types of music. LOL!!! Women...can't live with them....pass the beer nuts.

Apr 21, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #26 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by robojack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

And designer handbags, and jewelry, and shoes, and clothes of all sorts. Hmmm, seems to be an appearance theme here...

Of course, I think they look great in jeans and a t-shirt...

Apr 21, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #28 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by thwood3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And designer handbags, and jewelry, and shoes, and clothes of all sorts. Hmmm, seems to be an appearance theme here...

Of course, I think they look great in jeans and a t-shirt...

Well, even jeans aren't ENTIRELY necessary
wink.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #29 of 110
You guys know that nice jeans are upwards of $150-$300 right?

One of our main jobs is to look good, so of course we buy a lot of appearance themed stuff...

Apr 22, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #30 of 110
And you are very good at your job, if I may make a shameless compliment based on sig photo. Back to headphones for females. A good one is the Image X10, which has those really teeny gels, for delicate.smaller ear canals, and they look very stylish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back