Wireless headphone
Sep 15, 2010 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

vvanrij

Headphoneus Supremus
Soooo... after all the hifi headgear I got, I am now looking for a good wireless headphone. Does anyone here have experience with them? I know some of Sennheiser, Phillips and JBL. Budget is <200euro, so most of them fall in that category.

The appliance is for my digital piano.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Victor

Sep 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM Post #2 of 5
Lol no replies whatsoever? Does nobody have any opinions about the wireless headphones?

Sep 29, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 5
If you find good ones let  us know

I just bought some sennheiser rs180....supposedly top of the line. These are a little bit heavy but workable. they give excellent sound within about 30' after that it gets more unpredictable.

Problem is they have latency which makes them useless for playing the guitar that i wanted them for. Listening to music is no problem and watching a movie is close enough it is not an issue ...but for playing live music it just aint happenen.

Dec 20, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
I just bought some sennheiser rs180....

Problem is they have latency which makes them useless for playing the guitar that i wanted them for. Listening to music is no problem and watching a movie is close enough it is not an issue ...but for playing live music it just aint happenen.

I have the RS 180. I measured the latency at approximately 35 ms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back