Wireless earbuds for running (Bose Soundsport Free alternative)
Sep 20, 2020 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sikidhart

New Head-Fier
Hi!
I've been searching for wireless earbuds for running and I have tried a few of the usual recommendations at the store.
Almost all of them form a tight seal which makes a thumping sound on every step.

So far, I found that the only pair that doesn't do this is the Bose Soundsport Free.
I'm thinking of getting this but it's quite expensive, and the reviews say that the connection only goes to one earbud and the other is just a slave, so it loses conneciton from time to time.

Is there any other earbud with a similar fit to the Bose Soundsport Free?
I don't care about the sound quality, or any of the bells and whistles like microphones, or making outdoor calls, or fancy touch buttons. I just care about the fit (comfortable, doesn't fall off, no airtight seal) and the connection (doesn't have to pair quickly, just has to stay connected). Of course sweat proof is a must too.

Thanks!

Sep 20, 2020 at 10:04 PM Post #2 of 2
Sabbat X12 Ultra. APT-X/AAC & has wireless charging.

IMG_20200820_234328.jpg

Or if you don't mind less bass, wired charging and AAC only there is the Sabbat X12 Pro.

These are airpod/earpod style and do not seal. Great for awareness. They come with 2 pairs of silicone wings you can slip on to keep them stable when active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back