Winter jackets
Dec 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM Post #21 of 27
I you do decide to go for a popular brand, there's links in my sig and profile to some great online sale stores for clothing. Probably have lots of Analog coats and stuff this time of year.

Edit: The store names are Jackthreads and Plndr. I only mention them because I was recently looking for a plaid jacket on those sites and they had some great deals on coats... I'm just sharing info, I don't care about store cred from referrals.

Dec 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM Post #24 of 27

Quote:
I you do decide to go for a popular brand, there's links in my sig and profile to some great online sale stores for clothing. Probably have lots of Analog coats and stuff this time of year.

Edit: The store names are Jackthreads and Plndr. I only mention them because I was recently looking for a plaid jacket on those sites and they had some great deals on coats... I'm just sharing info, I don't care about store cred from referrals.

Ummm, the links in your sig are referral links, where you get paid (admittedly in credit) to refer people. I'm pretty sure you care.

Dec 1, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #25 of 27
If someone makes an account and buys something, you get some store cred. It's a pretty popular feature for online stores now. Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. The stores were worth mentioning however.

Dec 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #26 of 27
I'm with you on the coat issue. For the past two winters I've worn just two layers of fall jackets. It doesn't work very well. This Christmas, I'm getting this...

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=504810

Users who are viewing this thread

Back