Winston-Salem / Triad meet (April 20th, 2013)
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #152 of 266
Quote:
Everyone, be sure to note that the meeting location has changed (date and time are the same). I had a bad feeling the previous room was going to be way too small so I've moved it to a significantly bigger room at the Wingate Inn downtown (125 South Main Street).

Nicely done, RastaDolphin. Might check in the night before. Could help with setup (and teardown).

Mar 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #158 of 266
Quote:
Good. I'm looking forward to showing them off!
wink.gif

:D. Oh I just got a nifty new CD to demo with. 

Mar 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM Post #160 of 266
Quote:
Somehow or other I've completely skipped over JVC anything.  I know zip about their cans

I only know there super high end can the Hx-1000 from poking around summit fi, that and I listened to [and hated] the jvc hx 300... not even worth the $10 it cost

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #161 of 266
Quote:
:D. Oh I just got a nifty new CD to demo with. 

ooooooooooh... do tell.  :)

Quote:
Somehow or other I've completely skipped over JVC anything.  I know zip about their cans

I think they're sort of hit and miss. The Harx 700s and 900s have been getting something of a cultish following. I think JVC accidentally got more right than maybe they intended on those. Some compare them to $250+ Audio Technicas (which I've never tried).

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #162 of 266
Quote:
ooooooooooh... do tell.  :)

Monster Hunter Tri ost, very nice music imo! 

Also the Mad Dogs are sold, I have a MUCH better can to bring <3

The Audio Technica Ath W1000x :D sounds great and I... warn you. The fit is very personal so I might be really anal about letting you touch them. As I had to Phsically bend the ultra strong thing head band to fit my head shape [made it wider]

so... plz be careful with my pain in the arse cans when I bring em lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back