Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Mar 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #1,201 of 4,134
I can't do the 26th, but the 27th looks tentatively ok for me.

I'm still up for meeting this Sunday if people want. I can call up Jim to bring the LCD2, and if Steve can make it that's the HE-500.

I don't know about the other out-of-towners though. BearFNF is a couple hours away in MN, and Tuco1965 was a hesitant maybe and he'd be coming from northwest Ontario.

Mar 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #1,202 of 4,134
I'll see what I can do to get the 27th off. I was already taking the 28th through the 1st off so what's another day? Heh. Maybe this will give me some time to get some more gear to bring.
evil_smiley.gif

P.S. if ther is still a group that wants to do this weekend I will still be interested in a meet and greet.  I could still bring my stuff, too.
Maybe the pictures form this would spur some more interest fo the later meet???
blink.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #1,204 of 4,134
i might be able to make a later date, although im moving to the other side of the city at the end of the month so i cant confirm. 
Quote:
I could make the 26th and 27th lol. Did I mention I work as a bus driver in Wpg and out days off are pretty stupidly spaced out
biggrin.gif

I thought i saw you driving the 66 a few times, but i didnt want to ask in case i was wrong 
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #1,205 of 4,134
i might be able to make a later date, although im moving to the other side of the city at the end of the month so i cant confirm. 

I thought i saw you driving the 66 a few times, but i didnt want to ask in case i was wrong 
tongue.gif

Whoa, I've driven the 66 off and on over the last few months. If you jumped on my bus and I never noticed you I'm so sorry. I never meant to be rude, what probably happened I had my attention on what was going on around me on the road and you became one of a thousand faces I see everyday. My apologies my friend.

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #1,206 of 4,134
It's okay. Sometimes we just don't want to say hi to friends. We all have those days being an a-hole.

Jk it's late and I downed a bottle of Crystal Head.
Quote:
Whoa, I've driven the 66 off and on over the last few months. If you jumped on my bus and I never noticed you I'm so sorry. I never meant to be rude, what probably happened I had my attention on what was going on around me on the road and you became one of a thousand faces I see everyday. My apologies my friend.

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #1,208 of 4,134
Quote:

haha no worries, we've only met once so im not surprised 
redface.gif
 Although i understand why you're into portable gear now haha

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #1,209 of 4,134
I won't be able to do anything that week, I'll be down in Minneapolis watching my first and second live NBA games ever!!  It's Lakers and OKC vs Minnesota, for those who are wondering. 

I'm really interested in hearing as much of this gear as possible, so if we could potentially do a couple, with the current meet still being one, then that would be really awesome, besides, who can complain about more headphone meets?
beyersmile.png

Mar 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM Post #1,211 of 4,134
This isn't a good month for me as far as getting away.  I sure wish I could swing it, but I'll have to pass.  Please keep me in the loop for other meets.  I'll do my best to get to one.  I'd love to see and hear all the gear everyone has.  I've got to be in the city on the 20th this month already for a meeting.

Mar 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #1,212 of 4,134
Quote:
This isn't a good month for me as far as getting away.  I sure wish I could swing it, but I'll have to pass.  Please keep me in the loop for other meets.  I'll do my best to get to one.  I'd love to see and hear all the gear everyone has.  I've got to be in the city on the 20th this month already for a meeting.

If you want to meet anyone for a coffee and greet and checking out toys when you're in town, let us know.

Mar 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #1,214 of 4,134
Quote:
I'm still hosting for this Sunday as far as I know.

Fantastic, I'll see you there!  Also, I may be bringing my gf who has been asking to come out for a little while now (I'm a lucky one, I know, haha
atsmile.gif
) and another friend who may be interested in starting to amass a headphone collection...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back