Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Feb 6, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #421 of 4,133
Here's the group shot. From left to right:
Andrew (cyberidd), Eric (SVC52), Andrew (ajm), Albert (HeadCred), David (Mythless), Lindsay (lwc726), Justin (takaji), Mike (SennheiserMiser), Steve (sckeith)

Ten people including me. Our best one so far!

Feb 7, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #427 of 4,133
David, I think I might have your LOD. I have one too, and scooped one when I packed up yesterday thinking it was mine, I'll have a look when I get home. Thanks again for hosting Nathan, and Steve, thanks for bringing your Squeezbox, sorry I didn't know you were leaving early or I would have gotten you to give me the tour before you left. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Nice to meet the new(er) guys, I look forward to the next meet. 

Mike

Feb 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #428 of 4,133
I'm sad I missed this. I was quite looking forward to it but unfortunately a friend of mine had a little crisis that needed dealing with and thus most of my evening was canceled. Next time I'll let my friends know to keep themselves together and only fall apart after a meet. :)

Feb 7, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #429 of 4,133
It was great being able to see and audition all these headphones I've read about. I took a quick photos of the table towards the end, so I don't know if all the gear was still present, but here it is:

Looking forward to the next meet!

Feb 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #430 of 4,133

Quote:
David, I think I might have your LOD. I have one too, and scooped one when I packed up yesterday thinking it was mine, I'll have a look when I get home. Thanks again for hosting Nathan, and Steve, thanks for bringing your Squeezbox, sorry I didn't know you were leaving early or I would have gotten you to give me the tour before you left. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Nice to meet the new(er) guys, I look forward to the next meet. 

Mike

Sure, let me know!

Feb 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #435 of 4,133

Quote:
It was great being able to see and audition all these headphones I've read about. I took a quick photos of the table towards the end, so I don't know if all the gear was still present, but here it is:

Looking forward to the next meet!

Me too, I've really come to like this niche we've built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back