Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Jan 26, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #407 of 4,133
David, were you planning on joining us on the 6th? If you were, and it wasn't too much trouble, Wally was interested in giving your Ortofons another listen (if you still have them). Thanks, 
Mike

Jan 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #411 of 4,133
I remember someone had the D2000 here. There are some J$ pads up for sale on the forum:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/536249/jmoney-v2-denon-earpads

It's a great improvement in terms of comfort and sound.

Jan 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #412 of 4,133
Hi Nathan, shortly after our last meet, directly as a result of your comments, I took the plunge into the latest version of J$ pads. Had a hard time connecting with Jeremy, it took me quite a while to place the order. If he had been just a little less responsive, this latest set up on the forum could have saved me $30. Even at the price I paid, it was worth the money for me. Oh well, thanks for mentioning it anyway. 
Mike

Jan 28, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #415 of 4,133

Quote:
Quote:
blah blah classical music etc

Do you still have that list I sent you? I'd still be looking for the stuff on it.
And if you'll be at the meet then perhaps I could give it a peruse afterwards? :)

My Dad put aside some CDs for you.  But, he said you are more than welcome to take a look at his collection.  He said you were to buy lots of CDs (lol) he'd give you a good discount.  If you know anyone else who is interested in a diverse Classical music collection bring them along too, lol.  You can meet before or after the meet, it's all up to you.

Feb 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #416 of 4,133

Quote:
My Dad put aside some CDs for you.  But, he said you are more than welcome to take a look at his collection.  He said you were to buy lots of CDs (lol) he'd give you a good discount.  If you know anyone else who is interested in a diverse Classical music collection bring them along too, lol.  You can meet before or after the meet, it's all up to you.

How about after the meet? Should be good.
Are you able to tell me if your dad has the opera by Bartok called "Bluebeard's Castle" on CD? I'm hoping he's got a copy he's willing to part with. Thanks...

Feb 3, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #417 of 4,133

Quote:
Quote:

How about after the meet? Should be good.
Are you able to tell me if your dad has the opera by Bartok called "Bluebeard's Castle" on CD? I'm hoping he's got a copy he's willing to part with. Thanks...

He doesn't know he said he'd have to look.  lol do you plan on buying lots of CDs?

Feb 5, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #418 of 4,133
See you guys this Sunday!

I was hoping to have at least the bare guts of my b22 built, but a lot of my parts didn't arrive yet so it's on the backburner for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back