Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Feb 18, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #2,401 of 4,134
Holy mystical unicorns Batman!!! I just got a tracking number for my incoming BHSE!!! :D

Just shy of a two year wait. Oh crap I probably just jinxed myself... :frowning2:

Feb 18, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #2,402 of 4,134
Holy mystical unicorns Batman!!! I just got a tracking number for my incoming BHSE!!!
biggrin.gif

Just shy of a two year wait. Oh crap I probably just jinxed myself...
frown.gif

It's been 2 years on that already? Damn. Hope it shows up soon!

Feb 19, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #2,403 of 4,134
  Ok cool - ill swing by after work for an hour, hour & a half... ill put together a new cable i've been thinking of tonight

Were you part of the loaner program? I thought it didnt go through Canada?

Let's just say there were some severe communication blips on the organizing end of that. If you could bring a "normal" balanced amp, that might be handy (since I only have power amps now it seems). Shoot me a text when you're on your way.

Anyone else want to come by on Friday?

Holy mystical unicorns Batman!!! I just got a tracking number for my incoming BHSE!!!
biggrin.gif

Just shy of a two year wait. Oh crap I probably just jinxed myself...
frown.gif

Geez, let's hope it lives up to the wait time...

Feb 19, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #2,405 of 4,134

Let's just say there were some severe communication blips on the organizing end of that. If you could bring a "normal" balanced amp, that might be handy (since I only have power amps now it seems). Shoot me a text when you're on your way.

Anyone else want to come by on Friday?

Cool I'll leave downtown before 5 hopefully beat the rush. I wont have much time but i brought my audiogd amp/hd800 and thx00...i forgot my lightbox so im not sure how the photos will turn out :p

Velomane - your cable is comin up! Should have it ready by early-mid next week if thats cool 

Feb 19, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #2,406 of 4,134
  Armaegis,

What cable do you have now?

On the HE-X, just the stock one.

On the HE-6, Norse Audio cable (now renamed Norne)

Mar 3, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #2,409 of 4,134
Boys I just received today my Headstage Arrow STX. Let me know when you guys are going to meet next!!!
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Lindsay

Holy moly haven't seen you in ages man!

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #2,411 of 4,134
Mythless (I think) used to have an arrow, but I don't remember what version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back