Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Jul 14, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #2,191 of 4,134
  I finally got an email from Canadapost the other day with a shipping label. So I've shipped the faulty headphone out to them. I guess they'll inspect it (not sure how they'd test it unless they have the appropriate gear). *IF* all goes well, then the seller will get compensation and he will in theory send me a new 007. If Canadapost somehow decides it wasn't their fault... I dunno, I'm boned.

W... T... F... so I sent the parcel to Canadapost with their shipping label they send me. I check tracking today and it says "Item arrived at the Undeliverable Mail Office. Please contact Cust Service" what the hell does that even mean? Am I lost in limbo again?

Jul 14, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #2,193 of 4,134
W... T... F... so I sent the parcel to Canadapost with their shipping label they send me. I check tracking today and it says "Item arrived at the Undeliverable Mail Office. Please contact Cust Service" what the hell does that even mean? Am I lost in limbo again?

That means either they screwed up giving you a label or the delivery guy got there way too late and the office was closed. Wait till tomorrow till after nine and if it still hasn't changed then start making calls

Jul 14, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #2,194 of 4,134
The post office screwing up their own label to bring something back does not inspire confidence...

Jul 16, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #2,196 of 4,134
Got a call from Canadapost today. Something something improper box, something something legal requirements for shipment, blah blah ugh. Still inconclusive, they'll call me back next week. I may need to take pictures of the packaging. Outlook not so good.

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #2,197 of 4,134
Hey guys, I've been MIA for awhile again. The summers been busy and August is going to be worse. September and on is fairly slow (finally). Any plans being discussed for a meet? I also may be able to put something together in September if there's enough interest.

Jul 27, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #2,198 of 4,134
No plans for this summer. I've been kinda swamped under things as well. If you'd like to put something together for September, be my guest (maybe I might even have my stupid Canadapost thing settled by then...). I can give you a contact list too.

Jul 30, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #2,199 of 4,134
Hmm, I recently stumbled upon some good deals and picked up a Bryston 2B, 3B and 4B (really really not intentional; I wasn't even looking and came across them all separately and they were too good to pass up). And now there's a Behringer DCX2496 on kijiji and my brain is making up excuses to build a three way active system with the matching amps... even though I have no space for that.

Aug 6, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #2,200 of 4,134
So you guys know my entire ridiculous ordeal with Canadapost and the damaged Stax? Well apparently they closed the case because they never received the parcel that I sent them for damage inspection. Yup, the prepaid label that they sent me, the package was lost, and they didn't tell either myself or the original shipper about it.

W. T. F.!!!

Aug 6, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #2,201 of 4,134
I know this is asking a lot but, was it insured?
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back