Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Apr 14, 2022 at 4:37 PM Post #3,829 of 4,122
So far my road is in decent shape and I have cleaned our front sidewalk and walkways. If we don't get slammed again tonight, I am game to host tomorrow evening if people still want to make the trek up to my place for 7:30ish. No pressure. I also understand it is also Good Friday so may not be ideal for all.

Apr 14, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #3,830 of 4,122
I'm still game if the roads are ok.
Any requests for gear, or are we keeping it more low key?
@Rubin if you need a ride, let me know

Apr 15, 2022 at 10:50 AM Post #3,833 of 4,122
I say we keep this low key in terms of gear so you don't have to too much stuff through the snow. maybe bring one or two pieces of gear you want to bring and do that.

I'm gonna pick up the RAAL from @Rubin , and he's also got my Hifiman HE-6 and Oppo PMx2.
Will we have any convenience source/dac? otherwise I can bring an iFi iDSD Pro. My SPL stuff is all in that rack and it's too clunky to bring.

Apr 15, 2022 at 11:25 AM Post #3,834 of 4,122
I'm gonna pick up the RAAL from @Rubin , and he's also got my Hifiman HE-6 and Oppo PMx2.
Will we have any convenience source/dac? otherwise I can bring an iFi iDSD Pro. My SPL stuff is all in that rack and it's too clunky to bring.
I have the RME and can also put one of my Raspi dac hats on and get volumio spun up to use my local music collection if needed. I also have two LG v30 phones I have rooted and set up to be DAPs that can also stand in as decent sources. with a 3.5mm out.

Apr 16, 2022 at 1:22 AM Post #3,840 of 4,122
It was great to see everyone who came out today.

Sorry @Velomane , no foodie stuff this time around. I'm thinking next time we do this, we make it a bbq/cookout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back