Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Aug 5, 2021 at 10:08 PM Post #3,646 of 4,133
I've got my three tables in the garage, so we should be good on that end unless you guys think we need more? I figure the small one can be for food and the two bigger ones for gear. I have a power bar built into my case.

Any estimated time to start the event?

@rifi do you have enough plates and stuff, or should I bring some paper plates?

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2021 at 12:22 AM Post #3,647 of 4,133
I've got my three tables in the garage, so we should be good on that end unless you guys think we need more? I figure the small one can be for food and the two bigger ones for gear. I have a power bar built into my case.

Any estimated time to start the event?

@rifi do you have enough plates and stuff, or should I bring some paper plates?
With alI those and my tables, I think we are good for tables.

The doodle poll showed Sat PM time slot was from 6-10pm. I'd say feel free to start dropping by anytime after 5pm. I will aim to have my stuff up by 5 so I can help others set up as you come. Also, should we make some official food list so we all dont make potatoe salad?

Aug 6, 2021 at 1:38 AM Post #3,648 of 4,133
I'm hoping @Velomane can bring some stuff from his smoker.

I think I'm going to make some perogies in cream with caramelized onions and bacon/sausage. Super heavy, I only make it about once a year lol.

Aug 7, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #3,655 of 4,133
I have a final group gear request: if anyone has a usb a => b cable I would really like to try it against the stock one I got with my new RME dac.

I'll bring my Audioquest.

Aug 8, 2021 at 11:28 AM Post #3,659 of 4,133
Yup, bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapenos from me. Anything else from the smoker?

I remember one time in my garage we did that pulled pork with coleslaw thing which was really good... but really, just the bacon wrapped jalapenos would be enough. We can't ask you to bring *that* much food afterall lol. Or I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks for meat costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back