Dec 10, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #32 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SYMBIAN! WOO!

Yup, for normal cell phone uses, Symbian is amazing - especially with your N82
biggrin.gif

for emails: Blackberry

for multimedia and general fun with functions: iphone

WM - tries to do all 3 above, but underwhelming in all areas.

Dec 10, 2008 at 7:10 AM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, Symbian = FAIL at getting good free apps.

What? No... There's plenty of good free apps...

And if you can't find a free version of what your looking for there's always piracy.

Dec 10, 2008 at 10:13 AM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, for normal cell phone uses, Symbian is amazing - especially with your N82
biggrin.gif

for emails: Blackberry

for multimedia and general fun with functions: iphone

WM - tries to do all 3 above, but underwhelming in all areas.

if the idea of zooming into photos with 2 fingers is fun then iphone might be great..but its a very vague phone imo

Dec 10, 2008 at 10:35 AM Post #36 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What? No... There's plenty of good free apps...

And if you can't find a free version of what your looking for there's always piracy.

there are free legal apps on Xda Developers ..and they only ask for donation at the most.

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #37 of 41
I use Samsung Blackjack and I found it ridiculous that I needed to install a program to make other programs work.

When I play Super Nintendo the battery drains in 6 hours also.

Apart from that the picture quality is decent and I get 5 days of light use battery.

Dec 10, 2008 at 5:06 PM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if the idea of zooming into photos with 2 fingers is fun then iphone might be great..but its a very vague phone imo

how is it vague? It's the best touch-based (although I dispise touch based phones) phone out there - it works beautifully (except for texting).

Well, that was my half-hearted effort to defend the iphone
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #39 of 41
Well, I had a play with the e61 and LOVE IT! Complexed, full of features, and hard to use on first use! Nerdy, just the way i like it!

Its lighter than I thought (might be the 3rd party housing installed (which im going to respray as it fits just as good as OEM, black is wearing off though, and batt cover is still silver.)

Gonna grab a manual, get it unlcocked (sim unlocker wont fit in, chassis in way of chip, and I will be using a dual sim adapter in the new year so wont hack it up to make it fit.) and respray it, theme it and fill it with apps before 2009 (I hope!) and blog about it
biggrin.gif

Now, to put it away until Xmas
frown.gif

Matt
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I had a play with the e61 and LOVE IT! Complexed, full of features, and hard to use on first use! Nerdy, just the way i like it!

Its lighter than I thought (might be the 3rd party housing installed (which im going to respray as it fits just as good as OEM, black is wearing off though, and batt cover is still silver.)

Gonna grab a manual, get it unlcocked (sim unlocker wont fit in, chassis in way of chip, and I will be using a dual sim adapter in the new year so wont hack it up to make it fit.) and respray it, theme it and fill it with apps before 2009 (I hope!) and blog about it
biggrin.gif

Now, to put it away until Xmas
frown.gif

Matt
biggrin.gif

best misspell of the month.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back