Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #376 of 798
Because...
--> I am one of the veteran members of the community
--> Known and admired Hifiman from it's inception
--> One of the very few early adopters of HE-5LE
--> I am an audio purist at heart

May 26, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #377 of 798
I always wanted to hear these 1k+ Headphones which I know that won't happen due to the price.This would be an perfect chance for me to try one.

May 26, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #380 of 798
I want a SUSVARA because its just look so darn sexy and its sound must be as good as it looks. I rather have a SUSVARA over a Ferrari Fxx! Well, you should gave one to me because I would trade my soul or it.

May 26, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #383 of 798
I have a strong passion for music and a love of sound in general and would not be able to afford the Susvara headphones given my class under any circumstance. Since I have yet to make any purchases of headphones on my own, winning them would be my life's dream and wish come true.

May 26, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #384 of 798
thanks the world-wide audio company hifiman! I am korean, and 27 years old. and I am headphile man. My first planar magnetic headphone is......

hifiman-he4! that model is perfect soultion for all westone-classical musics.

especially, I Lovely used to he4 with aprilmusic stello hp100(the headphone/preamp, made by s.korea).

here, my hifiman he4 review(written in korean).
http://m.blog.naver.com/g2623/220592501174

and I also have a review 'hifiman-re400(earphone)'
http://naver.me/GTTTtwLQ

upper review links are safe connecting web links.
(do not worry!, upper my blog be patroling by korean cyber police officers in min.)

I truly want to a Susvara so much....

hmm.... What should I detaily expression to my desiring-mind for 'Susvara'!!!

I have been headphile life since 2005y.
and I enjoy the all musics... have no preoccupation.

so I suggest one opinion to hifiman audio company!

If hifiman company will confer a Susvara headphone to me. I must and joyfully review this amazing headphone, Susvara in english(also korean)on my personal blog and all the korea freely audio web community.

I truly love hifiman's all the audio items sound-tune!

then I really wish the famous audio company hifiman will make a decision with Fair-standard.

thank you for watching all!

I truly Pray for all wathchers to my holy lord. have a happy day :)

May 26, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #388 of 798
I am a long time audiophile but haven't been into headphones more then a year. Started with a pair from a German brand, my latest pair is the he-400i and I am now in love with planar and because of that I cant listen to my other rather expensive headphones anymore. Knowing how much I love the sound of my 400i I cant even imaging how good the Susvara must sound and it would be a privilege hearing and owning a pair.

May 26, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #389 of 798
I want the Susvara because I believe it may be the pinnacle of what is currently possible with the headphone concept. I want it because I trust it will sound godly, because I want to get immersed into the music with it and shut the door on the world for those few moments in a day, because I would like to admire your craftsmanship and be stunned by what a man can achieve nowadays and because I want to experience the moment of epiphany when I will discover the Susvara really can live up to its name and beyond.

May 26, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #390 of 798
I would love to win a Susvara set because at CES 2017 I visited the HiFiMAN booth and demoed these prototype headphones and I believe that HiFiMAN has created a headphone that not only is beautiful on the outside, but renders music beautifully on the inside and I would love to experience pure music again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back