Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #35 of 798
I need this because
1. I want to know what summit-fi sound like
2. I can gloat to all my friends if i win
3. It will stop me from whittling away my UNI funds on audio gear; this will be endgame!

May 24, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #36 of 798
To be honest I do not deserve these more than anyone else. I would however LOVE the opportunity to own and experience such an exclusive and amazing pair of headphones. Like many here I am sure, I saved for an extended period to purchase my headphones/setup. As much as I would love to purchase another pair, I simply could not justify the financial outlay with other commitments (Family, life etc). This would allow me to be selfish and have it all!!

Plus I am a nice guy :o2smile:

May 24, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #37 of 798
I want Susvara because I want to hear how good a totl headphone is (I'm a strictly Iem adorer). But more importantly I want to hear and own Hifiman best of the best totl headphone!

May 24, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #39 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.
Retired. She won't let me play music loud. If I don't get my music fix, I may have to unretire!!!!! Or go crazy.

May 24, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #41 of 798
I would like to own them because I want the experience. I have not had the chance to hear a planar magnetic headphone and very much want to hear the difference between that technology and the dynamic drivers I'm used to hearing. I'm used to hearing closed back studio headphones and very much want to experience a new world in the audiophile universe.

I want to experience this with the SUSVARA
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

tenor.gif
35hkaxk.gif

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #43 of 798
I would like the Susvara so I can pit it against the almighty HE-6 with a top notch amplifier custom built specifically for the HE-6.

Two Hifiman walk in, only one walks out!

May 24, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #44 of 798
I feel I deserve it. I have previously owned two hifiman planar headphones and loved them. That is until life hit hard and had to sell what I had. I've wanted back into the summitfi community for a while now, I just couldn't afford to. Losing a job and home is hard enough, recovering from this is even harder.

May 24, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #45 of 798
In this hypercompetitive world of hifi where you evolve or cease to exist, Hifiman has remain on top. Susvara marks an epoch in top-of-the-line. It would be an honor to pocess such a defining item in hifi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back