Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #16 of 798
I've owned many headphones, but nothing comes close to the sound quality, versatility, comfort, and build quality of my Hifiman HE-400S. It even surpassed my original HE-400, which had been my favorite headphone before the HE-400S. The thought of owning Hifiman's top product is so exciting because their value products have brought countless hours of enjoyment to me over the years. I bet the Susvara sounds incredible, and as a longtime Hifiman fan it would be an honor to own one!

May 24, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #17 of 798
I want the Susvara because I want to be part of history: to experience something that few can lay claim to experiencing!

May 24, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #18 of 798
Because I cannot afford to buy one, and the HiFiMAN Susvara is the headphone I would like to own to enjoy endless hours of music and to watch my favourite movies.
From what I've read about it , seem to be a very high end headphone that can deliver more then one expects.

May 24, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #19 of 798
While I currently enjoy the sound of my modded T50rp's, I have thoroughly enjoyed testing previous HiFiMAN models at shows, and would relish the opportunity to listen to true top of the line headphones and find a new appreciation for my music collection.

May 24, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #22 of 798
I would like a HiFiMAN Susvara as I am one of your biggest HE6 fans, in fact I have two HE6's both modded in different ways striving to get the best from the HE6's - one of which is modded with the HE560 headband and cups (mainly to take advantage of your progression with comfort and the upgraded connectors). I have built two high end powerful systems just for my HE6's which drives them like no other amp I heard (I've tested and tried lots of amps!) I believed I have the perfect system to get the best from the Susvara!

May 24, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #25 of 798
tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you: Nows your time Hifiman, prove to us that its worth 6k. Not to just me, or the skeptics, but to the world. Anyone who recieves this will no doubt have to review it or atleast provide feed back.

However, in the ears of the common headphile, can it truly surpass the HE6? I have borrow one, I loved it. I can compare it from what I remembered. Pick me, pick anyone, it doesn't matter. I probably will not be chosen, the odds favor the more reputable anyways. What matters is if this is truly the epitome of Hifiman and to see if it is worth its pretty penny.

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #26 of 798
I would like a Susvara because i'm a teenager just getting into hifi without a lot of money and now way of affording this in the foreseeable future. And I thought of diametrically magnetized cylindrical magnets to emanate reflections before the announcement of this headphone(April,17,17 in "Diy planars in detail")
I think using diametrically magnetized cylindrical magnets would be better than using bar magnets. It would be like the Ether flows but without the complex 3D printed wave guides. I found a place to order them but th
ey will have to be custom made.https://www.kjmagnetics.com/custom.asp

Of course you thought of it first and your implementation is different but I would still love to own a headphone using this technology and their is no way ill be able to build one of this caliber in my basement.
(also please work on an plasma headphone that would be super sick)

Last edited:
May 24, 2017 at 6:27 PM Post #27 of 798
I want a Susvara because, I want to setup a desktop system, and based on the feedback from folks who tried the Susvara, it seems to sound very impressive (when driven with proper power). And plus, I can offer my most honest and detailed impressions on its sound.

May 24, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #28 of 798
I have owned and listened to several HiFiMAN headphones over the past few years (HE400, HE400i, HE560, HE-6, Edition X, HE1000), and they have all sounded terrific to me. Naturally, I am excited about HiFiMAN's latest flagship offering, and would very much like to own one.

May 24, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #30 of 798
I have only one headphone HE400i and you know what I'm happy, but Susvara will make me happiest head-fier in the world.
I will definitely need more power to run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back