Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls!
Jun 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #16 of 370
I'm in. 
popcorn.gif
beerchug.gif

Jun 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #26 of 370
Quote:
I wonder what the purpose of the survey was?  Seemed pretty generic.

The questions may have seemed pretty generic, but I can see how some of the data would point to where exactly an entrant would be in the target user space.  The HD 25 family of headphones has applications in EFP/ENG and even pro audio (if you consider DJing) and the gear of some HD 25 owners may reflect this.  Or maybe it won't reflect it sufficiently.  Maybe they're predominantly casual users or portable gear aficionados.  If I were the Product Manager for the Amperior, I'd like to know this.  They're decent questions.

Viel Glück!

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #30 of 370
Quote:
The questions may have seemed pretty generic, but I can see how some of the data would point to where exactly an entrant would be in the target user space.  The HD 25 family of headphones has applications in EFP/ENG and even pro audio (if you consider DJing) and the gear of some HD 25 owners may reflect this.  Or maybe it won't reflect it sufficiently.  Maybe they're predominantly casual users or portable gear aficionados.  If I were the Product Manager for the Amperior, I'd like to know this.  They're decent questions.

Viel Glück!

I do have to wonder about question 3 though (asking about obtaining any headphones in the last year). If you said yes, it brought up all the subsequent questions about what you own, use patterns, etc. But if you said no, you were done. I'd expect all of those skipped questions would still be applicable for people who haven't bought or received headphones in the last year, unless they just wanted to exclude that group for some reason.

Anyways, I'm in. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back