Will this garbage Senn HD555 give bass like a Grado after it gets burn in?
Nov 15, 2008 at 11:24 AM Post #93 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...and probably a real amp, but thats besides the point

What? So he could lose his hearing faster?
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #95 of 104
john5220, you have some serious overreacting...
but happy you like them now.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #98 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might make the same comment about reading the thread before responding. The post above yours, specifically, should be illuminating.

Missed that, but still, doesn't take away the point. I doubt you either read +10pages of comments before posting, do you.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #99 of 104
Dude, seriously, you should probably take your headphones, and go relax with some music somewhere. Don't worry about whether or not they are giving you enough bass. It sounds like you wouldn't be happy with anything, so stop psyching yourself out, and just go chill.

Nov 15, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #101 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by john5220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW I was curious.

The HD280 PRO will you say that gives much better bass than the HD555?

Also I was told open headphones gives better bass than closed.

........................OK, I'm gonna save you the trouble and give you one advice that will totally satisfy you. Save about 3000$ and buy AT L3000. The majority of people here on head-fi thinks that they have...acceptable bass quality and quantity. You won't regret it. I'm out.

Nov 15, 2008 at 8:36 PM Post #102 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by XSAlliN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can't be done, impossible with headphones.
smily_headphones1.gif
You can feel a good clean speaker bass directly in to your stomach, but Headphones bass goes directly in to your brain, making it more creamy. That's why Bass fanatics look like drug addicts, the lucky one go deaf, the unlucky ones go crazy.
frown.gif
And no, you can't sue nobody for this cause you have that information printed on the box or in the headphones manual.
L3000.gif

sure it can, just attach two subwoofers to a headband and vuala. instant speaker like thumbing bass

Nov 16, 2008 at 12:58 AM Post #103 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peoples /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Missed that, but still, doesn't take away the point. I doubt you either read +10pages of comments before posting, do you.

You doubt wrong, good sir, but I am a rare case. It's generally a good move to read the most recent page to see if what you're discussing has been covered. No harm done, at any rate.

Nov 16, 2008 at 3:05 AM Post #104 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by john5220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also I was told open headphones gives better bass than closed.

*facepalm*

I suggest that when it comes to the fundamentals, you should stop listening to people and start reading about headphones, this would be a good site to start from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back