Will Cardas IEMs be released this month?
Jun 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

AudioDwebe

Headphoneus Supremus
Last I heard, the release was postponed until June but haven't heard anything about them in a few months. 

Has anyone heard anything?

Jun 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 24
Hello all,

Andy from Cardas here, We will not make the June date as we are in the middle of some really groundbreaking work on the Ear Speakers. As I have said previously George Cardas has designed every piece of these devices from the ground up. Cardas has never been driven marketing dates or forecast and will only put a product out when it reflects our best efforts. We have too much respect for our customers and the music itself to act any other way.

So please understand they will be out soon and you will all be very pleased at the end result. 

Andy Regan

Sep 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #10 of 24
 Is there any news on these ? I have been searching the web and have found nothing except the same reports that have been up for months. When are they being released ? Where can they be bought ? Any proper reviews anywhere  ?

Might have to by the Heir audio instead.

Sep 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #13 of 24
Isn't it almost cute how none of the manufacturers (not singling out Cardas) will ever say, "Sorry, we screwed the pooch on this one."?  They're always bettering something, somehow, to justify the wait. 

I generally don't get too excited over gear, but man, was I ever excited about the Cardas offerings.  I would have picked one up the day they dropped, and I almost never do such a thing.

I may still get them if they come out, but I'll wait for some reviews first.   

Sep 27, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #15 of 24
It's supposed to use Cardas Clear! I mean, come on! That's what's used in my Merlin Master TSM. That's the good stuff!

I'm starting to get excited again...let me stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back