Will Cardas IEMs be released this month?
Sep 27, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #16 of 24
The reason why this IEM got me so excited is the reputation of Mr Cardas. He knows what he is talking about. I am sure the reason why this IEM is keep getting delayed is due to Mr Cardas perfectionist nature.

Considering what he has said in his clips the standard that he has set might be way too high and perhaps this is why he is keep pushing back the release date. 

Sep 27, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #17 of 24
 Yeah i am pretty excited about them. I have used Cardas cables in my home system for years and they are definitely among the very best. If the price is $599 as previously mentioned for the 2 they may be great value too.

Sep 27, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:
 Yeah i am pretty excited about them. I have used Cardas cables in my home system for years and they are definitely among the very best. If the price is $599 as previously mentioned for the 2 they may be great value too.

599 for both combined right? I dont think model 2 is price that high. 

Sep 27, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #21 of 24
It supposed to be 340 USD for the model 2 and 299 USD for model 1, but it was a long while ago, I dont know how the new mods and technology research for the implementation of this 'new' features will add to the cost.

It is a dynamic IEM so it really cannot be any higher than 400! 

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #22 of 24
I don't understand why a dynamic couldn't be priced higher (not that I want anything priced higher).  Are you basing this on the prices of other dynamic iems on the market?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #23 of 24
Quote:
I don't understand why a dynamic couldn't be priced higher (not that I want anything priced higher).  Are you basing this on the prices of other dynamic iems on the market?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Should have said dynamic IEM. Well it is single driver so it doesnt  doesnt need all the complicated cross-over designs. And there are few good driver technology out there which are very cost effective due to the development in the market. It is an IEM not a headphon, the drivers are no where as large as the headphone ones. 

May 27, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #24 of 24
And the waiting goes on..... come on Cardas throw us a bone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back