Wierd dreams thread
Sep 18, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #16 of 20
Yep, the changing character thing happens to me lots... I can be talking to one person in my dream, I turn around and then turn back to carry on the conversation and it's someone else.

Sep 18, 2007 at 6:00 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heres something strange...

I hardly ever dream any more. I can't remember my last dream, and for certain it was at least ~15-20 days ago

x2 i used to be dreaming in technicolor, i could even control dreams at one point. now i dont dream at all, or at least i cant remember that i dream, if i do.

frown.gif

miss those days of flying down my stairs and out, out into the open soaring on my back over the rooftops and into some kind of mid-air monty pythonesque cruncher. ahh well i can dream
icon10.gif

Sep 18, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #18 of 20
I came in this thread expecting to read about weird dreams, not creepy dreams or terrifying nightmares or things we don't want to know about, sheesh! What's wrong with you guys?

I don't usually have dreams when I sleep (uh...is that weird?) but when I do, usually I dream that I'm Spider-Man, and sometimes that I'm like the Samus Aran character from Metroid doing space jump - ever since I first played Metroid II on a GameBoy of old, the space jump thing has been appearing in my dreams ever since. Space jumping from ground up to the roof of a building or skyscraper, all the way to the sky and looking down....
eek.gif
...and taunting any onlookers with my special ability...
tongue.gif

And then sometimes I have dreams where I'm transported back to high school, or college, reliving a moment in a completely different way than what actually happened...

And then there are other dreams where I'm this character who can make himself completely invisible at will, like a ghost. Those are the weirdest ones, except sometimes the dream doesn't work and the invisibility wears off...

Sep 18, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #19 of 20
I just went to a wild party last Saturday with my girlfriend's friend, we are definitely attracted to each other, spend great time together and can easily have the most explicit conversations. Do note that I'm in love with my girlfriend, have been with her for over 3 years, we're monogamous and although she might be a little jealous of this kind of thing, nothing will ever come of my casual friendship with other girls who I flirt with (I'm a flirt, I admit it, but it's all in good fun and I'm not interested in anybody else).

So we got drunk at this party, had a great time and then went home (our separate ways). The next morning I wake up completely confused because I just dreamed of fooling around with the friend in my house, her leaving afterwards and me going to bed in my bed. I was like "WHOAH! That really couldn't have happened last night could it?!" Now that I would call a weird dream, it took me half an hour from the time I woke up to determine it was a dream because my bed was different. Talk about a weird experience
wink.gif

Sep 18, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #20 of 20
In one of my best-remembered dreams, I was with a woman I loved very much, and we were traveling on foot, cross-country in a place where "Sound of Music" could have been filmed. We were refugees, and trying to get to a place of safety. I remember the fresh air, the beautiful scenery, the soft sunlight, and the happiness of her company. The worst was behind us, and we were taking our time, enjoying the journey. With no warning at all, a fighter plane powered up the valley, passed us, and then banked into a turn to come around. It was lining up to strafe us! I could see the guns begin to flash as we ran for cover.

THEN - I was in the cockpit of the plane, looking down at the two tiny figures, and mashing the trigger as they ran. I don't know if they/we reached safety. When I woke up I was depressed for days, knowing that I would NEVER see her again...

Laz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back