i hear music with a lot of bass, like dubstep and pop and thinks like that 

those are the headphoens 

beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 32 OHM

AKG K267 tiesto sireis 

or V-MODA M100

thank for the help

[size=1.7em]  [/size]

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #2 of 13
I can't be of too much help since I've only ever listened to one of those pairs. With that said, I found that the Beyerdynamic's were definitely full in the bass department. They had a very punchy bass sound and I think would be good for the type of music you described. Personally, I don't really like the design too much since they are quite heavy and don't fold up to transport them. But in terms of sound, they are quite nice and good on the bass side of things.

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #5 of 13
Quote:
The dt880's are an open, and are very neutral, definitely not a bassy can. If you want a can with strong bass look at the beyerdynamic dt770 pro 80 ohm's, or the m-audio q40's.

Oh I'm very glad Master Shake posted. The headphones I was talking about were the Beyer Dynamic 770s and not the 880s. I misread the original post. Sorry about that!

Mar 23, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #13 of 13
If you're completely set on one of the three, the V-Moda are the ones for you IMO.

To me the K167's aren't bad headphones but they have an extremely extremely closed in sound to them nor does the bass really extend deep. It has more of a mid bass emphasis that seems to be tuned for trance/house style music - which would make sense being Tiesto endorsed.

The DT880s are probably the opposite sound signature of what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back