Why do 99.9% of ipod users use the apple buds?
Jun 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #76 of 85
nahhh he's a cheap person, he only bought them because of the lifetime warranty, I explained he wouldn't have to buy another pair for 30 just ship them when they break.  the better sound was a plus LOL

Jun 21, 2011 at 4:40 AM Post #78 of 85
Why do 99.9% of users listen to low bitrate lossy formats and think it's CD quality? Both of these questions puzzle me.

Jun 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #79 of 85

Quote:
Why do 99.9% of users listen to low bitrate lossy formats and think it's CD quality? Both of these questions puzzle me.

because flac requires to much space and mp3 is good enough.

Jun 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #80 of 85
I honestly don't notice how many people use stock Ibuds or whatever came with their mp3 player/zune/ipod. I personally use $15 Koss earbuds when I am outside of the house. There is no need for an expensive pair IMO. You are out and about, and that is really not the time for critical listening. Like Uncle Erik said, you can do that at home. Plus, as sad as this might seem, expensive headphones become a target for thieves. They might not know the exact price, but you can usually tell an expensive pair when you see them. I see no reason to add another reason for a thief to target me over someone else. I have the Skullcandy Aviators, and believe me, they get plenty of looks, because of the nice looks, but because they "look" expensive. And seeing as I cannot always avoid bad areas where I live, I have gone back to cheap earbuds. 

Jun 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #82 of 85
even using cheap senn earphone, can make a lots of differences in Sound quality.

Jun 23, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #84 of 85

Quote:
I honestly don't notice how many people use stock Ibuds or whatever came with their mp3 player/zune/ipod. I personally use $15 Koss earbuds when I am outside of the house. There is no need for an expensive pair IMO. You are out and about, and that is really not the time for critical listening. Like Uncle Erik said, you can do that at home. Plus, as sad as this might seem, expensive headphones become a target for thieves. They might not know the exact price, but you can usually tell an expensive pair when you see them. I see no reason to add another reason for a thief to target me over someone else. I have the Skullcandy Aviators, and believe me, they get plenty of looks, because of the nice looks, but because they "look" expensive. And seeing as I cannot always avoid bad areas where I live, I have gone back to cheap earbuds. 

Same here, I use Koss KDX100's for buds, but usually I use a pair of portapros with the PA2V2 when I'm out and about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back