Why did you choose your username?
Dec 10, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #122 of 376
Well at first, I thought long and hard to find some sort of witty user handle that would be used on this forum maybe once or twice, and then forgotten once I had been given recommendations on what to buy. But, seeing as I'm going through severe writers block that extends into every part of my life I settled on my first name with an underscore after it. I have also stayed on here much longer than I originally thought I would. Though I usually only post on weekends, when I am usually inebriated. What a coincidence.

Dec 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #123 of 376
My favorite filipino dish.

Dec 13, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #124 of 376
Well, this seems like a good place for a first post.
smile.gif

I used to work for a pro hockey team and bore a striking resemblance to one of the players. His nickname was 'wotts' and the team began to call me 'little wotts' (except for wotts who used 'mini me').  I've used littlewotts for everything since, except here where I chose the shorted form. Everyone tends to use wotts on all the forums I've belonged to anyhow.

Dec 13, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #125 of 376
When I first started World of Warcraft way back the first or second year it was released, I used the name generator and it suggested Rokusho. I didn't like how it sounded so I changed it to Rokusha! :)

Dec 15, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #127 of 376
Two reasons - I've grown up in a Disney family, and find Chip and Dale to be amusing.  I also like bowling, so just put the two together.  Plus on one of the classic cartoons, Chip actually goes through the motions and bowls with a snowball. :p

Dec 17, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #128 of 376
I was shopping for some IEM's at the time.

Feb 4, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #131 of 376
Three guesses................
biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #132 of 376
One you can't spell, two you like blues, three Blueiz is a new genre apart from Blues. 

popcorn.gif

Feb 4, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #134 of 376

Quote:
My name is Logan Wedel. Figure that one out.

ha!
good one longweed.

I had this name in the Progressive Archives forums, which derives from a joke i used to make when playing video games with my bro and cousin, we always names our character as "James Cuco screwerman" then it went to James McF****r, and then due to my fascination with prog music i registered as James McProgger in the PA forums. after that it was just trying to keep the same nick everywhere.

My real name is Jorge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back