Why did you choose your username?
Nov 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #46 of 376
I always liked the name of this old TV series...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Equalizer_%28TV_show%29

back then I did not know the show's music was composed by Stewart Copeland..... must get that CD

cheers!

Nov 23, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #47 of 376
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylab

And this thread actually made me decide to change my Avatar
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #48 of 376
I was stuck at the registration screen trying to think of a user name.  I was finishing up lunch which consisted of ham on a non-kosher bagel sandwich.  While listening to Pink Floyd's "Animals".  The combination of the ham sandwich, the theme of "Animals" involving pigs, and the general inflatable pig theme that goes with Pink Floyd, all amused me in how they just fit together at that time.  So there I was, a Ham Sandwich, in the flesh.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #49 of 376
I've gone with one of two monikers for my fora registrations for the better part of a decade. I don't know that I retain any particular attachment to the materials of inspiration (in this case, Babylon 5) but I'm a creature of habit.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #50 of 376
I have a 94 Honda hatchback I autocross with, in the E Prepared class.  Wicked car.  New to forums I went with, E Prepared.  Thankfully, because going by E Prepared is silly, people called me E Prep, then finally EP.

Signing up on new message boards, the name needed to be longer than two letters.  

So happens my new car chassis code is EP3.  And another hobby, RC crawlers, those are known as EP, electric powered.  So it works all around.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #52 of 376
Hur.
M'name's actually Ben. Can't honestly remember why Joe or why Arachnids at this point in time. I'm not that big a fan of spiders, to be frank. I guess it had a nice ring to it and I so I kept it.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #54 of 376

Quote:
Hur.
M'name's actually Ben. Can't honestly remember why Joe or why Arachnids at this point in time. I'm not that big a fan of spiders, to be frank. I guess it had a nice ring to it and I so I kept it.

My name is Ben too :D.  I picked my name cause my family is Swedish and I am proud of my viking ancestry.

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #55 of 376
a long long time ago in a gala.....oh wait no thats not right!

i've been usin psone for a good while now simple enough really, PS covers my initials and I'm a game designer, so hey presto there ya go!

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #57 of 376
Hello all...new guy here.But my user name is one I have used for many years for various other forums and such."Honest" because my continuing sobriety demands total honesty,and "Blues" because I love all kinds of Blues music,both old and new.Nice to meet y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back