Why did you choose your username?
Nov 21, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #18 of 376
Wow, this got more replies than I thought it would.

When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend named Bob. The only thing Bob could say was "Hi". Hence "BobSaysHi".

My real name's Zach, but I get so used to being called Bob on the internet.

Nov 21, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #23 of 376
My given name is Erik and - being an uncle - this is what my family calls me.

As for the custom title... you'll have to ask Jude. I have no idea where that came from. :D

Nov 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #26 of 376
'forgotten rebel' is my favorite song from one of the first albums i listened to that really got me into street punk.   i just added the x's assuming spaces were not allowed, plus all the cool kids do it, so...
tongue_smile.gif

btw, the album is 'still fighting for a future' by the virus.

Nov 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #28 of 376
I can only refer to James Brown & The JB's. They once made a track called "Funky Drummer" and I regard it as one of the best pieces of music ever created. Due to this piece of music I started collecting music and the quest for more is history... Yeah...

3602, are you serious regarding the "End of the road" sentence? If so, congratulations if that is all you need.

Nov 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #30 of 376

Quote:
3602, are you serious regarding the "End of the road" sentence? If so, congratulations if that is all you need.

Well, I still look around occasionally for cheap old CD players, but for pseudo-audiophilia, I'm done. There is better sound out there, I understand, but uh, for the first time, I feel content with what I got. I got two setups for the road (actually three) and three setups for home. Yep. About it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back