Why can't I post a for trade classified?
Feb 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

PhoebeFairchild

100+ Head-Fier
Hi. Why can't I post a for trade classified here on Head-Fi? I have 18 posts and I joined last month. I keep getting this error message:

You are not allowed to post classifieds. Please check the forum rules for more information.​

Can someone help me to figure out how to post a for trade classified?​

Feb 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #3 of 17
I read the posting rules sticky and it said that I need 15 posts and 30 days of membership. After I fulfill those requirements, it will take the Head-Fi system 1 hour to update its records so that I can post a for trade classified. I think that I met those requirements, but I need a moderator or administrator to check if I have been here for 30 days yet.

Feb 26, 2012 at 7:18 AM Post #4 of 17
You joined on January 28, so a few more days. 
smile.gif

Mar 26, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #5 of 17
Thanks for the thread, I was reading through the wiki and tutorials and couldn't find where it stated why I couldn't post a classified.

Where was this information?

Mar 26, 2012 at 5:25 AM Post #6 of 17
Thanks for the thread, I was reading through the wiki and tutorials and couldn't find where it stated why I couldn't post a classified.

Where was this information?

Here you go: http://www.head-fi.org/a/for-sale-and-trade-forums-faq

Dec 6, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 17
I can't post but don't see the "You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later." from having less than 15 posts, which is my case. Where is it supposed to say that?

Dec 14, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #10 of 17
  I can't post but don't see the "You are over your limit for posting this forum. Please check back later." from having less than 15 posts, which is my case. Where is it supposed to say that?

I also don't see the "You are over your limit..." notice.  The FAQ is probably a little bit out of date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back