Why are Grados So Popular on Head Fi
May 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #31 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by xkRoWx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grado doesn't waste money on marketing. According to your logic, then BOSE should have the best headphones.

Its a family run business that caters to all the audiophiles in the world. Pretty damn successful in my book.

No, actually the sound quality of bose headphones really aren't impressive.

May 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #32 of 57
If you care about the look, fine. It is your choice. Most of all do care about the sound. It does not matter if good sound comes from equipment made by a big company or by a small business.

May 30, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #33 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by likemusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, actually the sound quality of bose headphones really aren't impressive.

Well, sound quality obviously wasn't an issue to you until just right about now.

Idiot.

May 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #35 of 57
This will be another example of once you show the community how piss-poor your judgment is, it will be hard to ever redeem yourself.

But if the OP is naturally like this, then he won't mind his embarrassing reputation he's making for himself right now.
rolleyes.gif

May 30, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #38 of 57
OP: You just started this hobby few days ago and asked for advise about headphones. You are now posting comment on headphone you have ZERO experience?

Quote:

Hello Head Fi! I'm looking for a headphone that has good sound. I listen to mainly instrumental pop and pop music, some eurodance, some classical, etc... No heavy metal, country or hip hop/rap music. I'll be using it from a MP3 player. I can do anything around $150.

Quote:

What's the difference between supra or circumaural and which one has the better sound?

Quote:

So the grado sr225 beats even the AD700 at most types of music?

Quote:

How about the Senn. 595s? Do they give the Grados a run for their money?

May 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #39 of 57
Quote:

At least their headphones don't look old-fashioned like grado. And their websites are pretty high tech looking. Grados website gives the feeling of a family made website.

Yeah! Sennheiser HD515 are the sexiest headphones ever.
beerchug.gif

I personally like the looks of Grados. It's a very "Rough" look to it, but they look so unique. Also retro is the new modern.
wink.gif

May 30, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #45 of 57
BTW you troll piece of sheeeet, family run companies are the heart and soul of this great nation and of other wonderful places around this sphere. Please use some intellect before you say things you can't begin to grasp. Sorry folks, I lost my temper. -Ross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back