Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Mar 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM Post #647 of 1,005

Quote:
Rebecca Black is the worst, this on the other hand is some of the better pop I've heard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzb75m8NuMQ (She seems to be a pretty good singer)

ROFL, so I went to look up Rebecca Black and all I have to say is "whaat the ...!!?" Words cannot describe the amount of pain my ears endured listening to that crap for thirty seconds.
According to Mos Def, Rebecca Black is Justin Bieber with a wig on, hahaha!

Mar 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM Post #648 of 1,005
Rebecca Black isn't the worst artist ever. That title belongs to brokeNCYDE.

Mar 23, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #650 of 1,005
LOL The song is bad, but the video is even worse!

Mar 23, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #651 of 1,005
Hahaha. Super auto-tuned singing and random screaming. Very nice!
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #652 of 1,005
i'd listen to justin bieber but not rebecca black

Mar 24, 2011 at 6:24 AM Post #653 of 1,005
Quote:Originally Posted by deadhead12 

Quote:
"I'm confused.  What rock bands from say 1965-1979 are excluded from the "we did a bunch of drugs and then made this music" category?"

I'm not a drug advocate, but that was the best era in modern music.

As for the teen pop drivel with the silly mindless lyrics. Of course the lyrics are shallow. 13 year old girls don't really have to worry about much in life except if some boy calls them "baby" or not getting a text message from their boyfriend over the last hour. I think Justin Beiber has the least amount of talent in several generations. He's not after me as the target audience though. He's after that early teen girl who's world only revolves around themselves and their little dramas.

Those of us old enough to remember manufactured groups like The Monkeys know that this stuff has been going on for a long time. It will continue to go on. We all had a time in our lives when we liked a group or song that we probably won't admit to now.

Some of those bashing country music should listen to the old-school outlaw country music. There's a good deal of talent and musicianship there. Even if it's not your preference. Much better than a good deal of the processed dreck of today.

Mar 26, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #654 of 1,005
lady gaga annoys me the most.  i believe that someone that gets more attention for their clothing choice than their music is just a way of wanting to be remembered.  she just really wants the limelight, and acts like some weird woman that refers to her fans as little monsters

Apr 5, 2011 at 3:04 AM Post #657 of 1,005
Diamanda Galas

I have not heard any of her later stuff. This is in reference to her early work in the mid ninties.

Apr 5, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #658 of 1,005
I REALLY hate The Black Eyed Peas. They are just a big **** you finger in the face of humanity.
It have to be the same people who find Two and a Half Men or Big Bang Theory funny who buy their album.

Apr 5, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #659 of 1,005

Quote:
I REALLY hate The Black Eyed Peas. They are just a big **** you finger in the face of humanity.
It have to be the same people who find Two and a Half Men or Big Bang Theory funny who buy their album.

NOT!…don't watch Big Bang Theory much, but the episodes I've seen are cool enough. On the other hand, I think the Black Eyed Peas are a drag…never understood their popularity at all.

"Hate" is such a strong word that I have a hard time with this question. But did, say, Master P's music have any redeeming qualities? I didn't waste enough time on it to actually hate it.

Apr 5, 2011 at 9:57 AM Post #660 of 1,005
i really hate Tokio Hotel, they just suck and are completly style over substance, and they dont even look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back