Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Feb 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #586 of 1,005
"Gangsta's Paradise" annoys me.  Maybe if Coolio didn't rip off a Stevie Wonder song I wouldn't mind it so much.

Quote:
For me the entire RAP genre is out (except I like Ganster's Paradise by Coolio)

I have a 7 year old daughter and wife who constantly listen to Taylor Swift who I have come to despise!

Feb 17, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #587 of 1,005
Yeah, I agree. I never really liked coolio >__<. There's plenty of other hip hop that's not anything like mainstream trash. You gotta give the genre a chance :).

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #588 of 1,005
Taylor swift, and Justin Berber definitely are the tops. I do not look at Taylor and fall in love and giggle my impression is to flatline the TV screen with her in it. She's cute she gets on TV talking about relationships blah blah blah and she sucks seriously. Justin I don't to much pay attention to but every time I hear Baby..................

Lady Gaga = Ok until I hear to much Bad Romance crap.

Mar 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM Post #592 of 1,005
Hipster alert, and dubstep isn't music granted I like electro BUT IT'S NOT MUSIC!!!

Mar 9, 2011 at 2:25 AM Post #593 of 1,005
A bit late to this party, but there isn't anyone I really hate. There's a lot of stuff I dislike, but it's more like I put it on an ignore list.

If someone puts out something worth listening to, I'll give it a chance. Otherwise, it's not worth my time. I won't expend the energy to hate when there's plenty else I can enjoy.

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #596 of 1,005

Quote:
Anything that's auto-tuned....I'm really not in the market for middle east influenced gliding portamentos in my music.

True if it's done by somebody but not overboard and as less as possible then it's tolerable. This is a part of some star's gimmick I could not stand it being overblown and redundant. 

The lesser the better. Seriously. 

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM Post #597 of 1,005

I don´t get why all people hates Justin Biber. Maybe they are just jealous... :)

People hate him because he isn't a musician, he is a business.

Mar 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #600 of 1,005
^ Indeed as I said above every time I hear Baby...................

Hatchet-Head-----58157.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back