Whos waiting for the ibasso d1.?
Oct 24, 2007 at 10:03 PM Post #166 of 204
I got the tracking Friday, last week. Received it this morning. So far everything sounds great and i tried the usb and optical inputs.... now time for burn-in.

Oct 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #167 of 204
pianomav -- so you ordered yours around the 5th / 6th, received the tracking number on the 19th, and received it on the 24th? Two and a half weeks isn't so bad.

I placed my order on the 20th. Haven't heard a word from them yet, but did ping them with a question today. I guess I can hope to get it by November 7th if they continue running about two and a half weeks.

Of course I'll let everybody know when I get a tracking number and receive the D1.

Oct 25, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #168 of 204
Well,, the long wait was on the enclosure but I think me ordering it sooner even though the enclosure wan't available helped in putting me closer to the top of their que. But once I got the tracking, it took 5 days including the weekends.

Hopefully you get the tracking # soon but I heard that they took the D1 off their website again. I"m not sure what's going on this time around.

Oct 26, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #169 of 204
I just got a reply back from iBasso saying that they ran into some "small trouble" but will have my order out before Monday. They sent this late Friday night their time, so I'm assuming they will have it ready to ship out for Monday (rather than before Monday due to the way UPS/DHL/FedEx operate).

If they DO have it shipped out Monday, I should have it next week. We'll see -- I'm just excited
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #171 of 204
I received a reply telling me that they just shipped my D1 out today via UPS. Got a tracking number but not showing up yet in UPS tracking site. They said it may take 2 days to show up. Its the weekend, so I know it did not ship just yet. Not until Monday which means I hav at least a whole nother' week to get it in my hands!
frown.gif
Door bell rang as I was typing this... its my Zero 24/192 DAC/amp jus arrived!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 5:15 PM Post #172 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by unbiased /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received a reply telling me that they just shipped my D1 out today via UPS. Got a tracking number but not showing up yet in UPS tracking site. They said it may take 2 days to show up. Its the weekend, so I know it did not ship just yet. Not until Monday which means I hav at least a whole nother' week to get it in my hands!
frown.gif
Door bell rang as I was typing this... its my Zero 24/192 DAC/amp jus arrived!
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, at least you have SOMEthing to play with, right?

Oct 28, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #173 of 204
[edited]

UNBIASED,

I couldn't harldy stand to finish reading the whole thread before replying to your comments. I wanted to reply to your post #26 accusing iBasso of lying about the cause of delays, but held my tongue. I wanted again to reply to your post #36 about problems plaguing the D1 needing to be fixed and debug, but I didn't. Please don't be so negative when you have limited true facts available to speculate on.

Oct 28, 2007 at 1:15 AM Post #174 of 204
Hehe ... well, I guess we can sometimes become impatient when waiting for headphone warez. BTW, received my tracking number early this morning (27th) US central time. I'm sure they dropped it off at UPS or will do it over the weekend, meaning that UPS won't get to it until Monday. It should be here sometime this week I would expect.

Oct 28, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #175 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UNBIASED,

This post is totally out of character for me, but I have a sense that I am NOT the only one thinking these thoughts. I'll probably regret posting this publicly, but someone has to say it.

You, Sir, have a poor attitude. I couldn't harldy stand to finish reading the whole thread before replying to your comments.

I wanted to reply to your post #26 accusing iBasso of lying about the cause of delays, but held my tongue. I wanted again to reply to your post #36 about problems plaguing the D1 needing to be fix and debug, but I didn't. With all of your negativity, I was happy when you canceled and were refunded in post #61 Oct 9.

Then in post #106 10/14 you jump back on the bandwagon when you hear that more are shipping. But, in post #111 on 10/15 we find you didn't order on the 14th, and the delay meant no shipping for another week. You says "back to the same story again" - you make it seem like iBasso's fault, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE LIKELY HAD ONE SHIPPED ALREADY, IF YOU HADN'T TAKEN THE REFUND AND GOTTEN OUT OF LINE.

You finally order on the 20th, when you hear they are shipping again, but just like before, everyone who ORDERED BEFORE YOU IS SHIPPING FIRST. I really am expecting a post from you any second now, stating that you want to cancel again and get a refund because -> they must have lied about having just now shipped it (it's the weekend, blah blah), or until the bugs are worked out, or until they get supply problems fixed, or until they get blue LED back in, or release more colors, or more opamps, or smaller case, or until they blah blah blah. Will it ever end?

I wonder how many of us wonder if we'd be better off if you didn't buy one, just so we don't have to listen to more misguided or baseless dis-information, or whining and complaining. (at least until you finally sell yours over some minor issue that will come up)...

I'm sure not looking forward to this.
frown.gif

What the ? Where'd this come from! I don't see anything wrong with my posts expressing the opinions, gyrations and frustrations I (and others) were going through as this long ordeal unfolded. I was always supporting the iBasso D1 for what it is. What's it to you if I cancel to reorder when it is back in stock anyway? You mean I cannot put the cash back in my hands because I need it for other use for the time being? I can cancel and reorder as many times as I feel like can't I?
Let iBasso tell me that I can't order and then I won't.

Nothing wrong with people feeling un-easy when they've plunked down their hard earned cash for something and then running into long delays waiting to get it. I don't like waiting long when I pay for something to be delivered. Sorry that's just me and when it happens, naturally (like most normal people) they start wondering why. Thoughts go through peoples minds. Thoughts went through my mind after reading the horrors of other sellers and the ridiculous wait times that people have been frustrating over. So I chimed in with possibilities of reasons why the iBasso D1 is delayed. Nothing wrong with expressing ideas in these situations.

I think you should/will regret saying some of the things you said to me. If per chance I do get a defective or buggy iBasso D1, I will say so regardless of whether you like it or not. Likewise, if the iBasso turns out to be great (as I am hoping it will be) then I will say so also! You cannot dissuade me from posting my thoughts and opinions on the iBasso D1 nor of iBasso. Is this America USA?

I am not on here to entertain posts like this and this will be the last I have to say on it. Don't address me like this in the forum. It would have been more appropriate that you pm'ed me first to discuss and I would have responded very kindly. I sure hope like you said that this is out of character for you here because I hope it does not continue. I see you are new to the forum as am I and this is not the way to start unless conflict is what you are "into". I am not. I do say things off the cuff sometimes and will apologize if it offends you or anyone else. But I really don't think anything or sentinment I posted here merits such a public attack. Please don't bother me with this anymore. If you wanted to ruin my otherwise good weekend, you did. If you work for or are associated with iBasso in any way (then I would sort of understand your concern), sorry, otherwise I really cannot see how or why this bothers you so much. There are all sorts of sentiments strewn out all over the forums which could be categorized what you call "poor attitude". If you feel mine offended you, I will end it for you (hopefully) and apologize to you. So sorry! Forgive me! Peace!

Oct 28, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #176 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by unbiased /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...There are all sorts of sentiments strewn out all over the forums which could be categorized what you call "poor attitude". If you feel mine offended you, I will end it for you (hopefully) and apologize to you. So sorry! Forgive me! Peace!

The negativity and speculation I saw as I read this thread for the first time put me in a negative mood. It can be contagious.
frown.gif

I agree, let's make peace, and I apologize too.
redface.gif

Oct 28, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #177 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The negativity and speculation I saw as I read this thread for the first time put me in a negative mood. It can be contagious.
frown.gif

I agree, let's make peace, and I apologize too.
redface.gif

Accepted, forgiven, forgotton. Let's enjoy the hobby now!

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:02 PM Post #178 of 204
Ok, now that that's over, I received my tracking number too, although it looks nothing like a proper UPS tracking number. The e-mail I got says it's shipped but nothing's showing up for the tracking number. I'll check again Monday and see what happens. Hopefully I can get it before the end of next week.

By the way, do you think the D1 can drive 600 ohm Beyers?

Oct 28, 2007 at 3:27 PM Post #179 of 204
Ranma13,

The initial tracking # iBasso gave me has 11 digits begginning with an H followed by 10 numbers. I tried for 2 days and got nothing from UPS site so I emailed iBasso. I was then given the familiar 1Z tracking number. Email iBasso and ask for the 1Z number if this is your case.

Oct 28, 2007 at 5:59 PM Post #180 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ranma13,

The initial tracking # iBasso gave me has 11 digits begginning with an H followed by 10 numbers. I tried for 2 days and got nothing from UPS site so I emailed iBasso. I was then given the familiar 1Z tracking number. Email iBasso and ask for the 1Z number if this is your case.

I had that happen to me, too, but mine started with an "M." They e-mailed me the familiar 1Z number when I asked them about tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back