Whos waiting for the ibasso d1.?
Oct 1, 2007 at 10:38 PM Post #6 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by dagobah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm on "the list".

What is this "list?" I e-mailed iBasso about it, but they only told me to order once they're in stock again.

Oct 1, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #7 of 204
I can't wait much longer for mine!

I haven't listened to music in some time now. I tried my notebook but the bass was lacking a lot and the mids sounded "hollow" and recessed and treble didn't extend as high as it should. Music has never sounded so lifeless
frown.gif

Oct 1, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #8 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalldämpfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is this "list?" I e-mailed iBasso about it, but they only told me to order once they're in stock again.

This is the message I got last week (before placing an order):
Quote:

Thank you for your concern.
D1 will back in stock within 1 week. I am going to put you into the waiting list. You can place your order at anytime.

Best Regards,
iBasso Audio

Oct 1, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #9 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't wait much longer for mine!

I haven't listened to music in some time now. I tried my notebook but the bass was lacking a lot and the mids sounded "hollow" and recessed and treble didn't extend as high as it should. Music has never sounded so lifeless
frown.gif

AUGH! I know exactly how you feel! I just sold my Total BitHead to fund this purchase, and the wait is excruciating!

Oct 1, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #10 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by dagobah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the message I got last week (before placing an order):

Yeah... I got just about the same message, except worded differently.

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #11 of 204
I received my D1 on the 24th. I received notice of payment on 9/13. On 9/18 I inquired about the status and was told component parts were out of stock but coming in. I was notified about shipping on 9/22 and the package arrived on 9/24.

I don't know where your requests or payments are in that timeline, but it seems some orders are being shipped.

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #12 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my D1 on the 24th. I received notice of payment on 9/13. On 9/18 I inquired about the status and was told component parts were out of stock but coming in. I was notified about shipping on 9/22 and the package arrived on 9/24.

I don't know where your requests or payments are in that timeline, but it seems some orders are being shipped.

I placed an order on the 16th for my 2nd D1, and got an email the next day that they were out of stock with a 1-2 week delay. It's now about 2 weeks, so I hope to get a shipping notice soon.

So far I haven't had any issues with the first one.

Oct 2, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #13 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by ehlarson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I placed an order on the 16th for my 2nd D1, and got an email the next day that they were out of stock with a 1-2 week delay. It's now about 2 weeks, so I hope to get a shipping notice soon.

So far I haven't had any issues with the first one.

you got 2 D1s???? Wow, you must like it so much then...

Oct 2, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #15 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by pianomav /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you got 2 D1s???? Wow, you must like it so much then...

Probably picked up a second to compare to the other while modding. Op amp rolling seems to be popular on this with some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back