Who would win in a fight between Hulk and Superman?
Mar 4, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #46 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you think superman would pass a double blind test with cables?

lol
icon10.gif

Mar 4, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #47 of 60
I read the comics in the 1960's--no movies or recent stuff.

By 1960, Superman had evolved into something nearly omnipotent. He could fly at or beyond the speed of light (and thus could time-travel when he felt like it--oddly enough, he often forgot to use this power). He could drag around small planets (violating other laws of physics) and was utterly invinceable except for Kryptonite worries.

Hulk was the toughest guy in the Marvel world (except perhaps for the inscrutable cosmic guys like Galacto and Silver Surfer). He could however be given a good fight by the likes of Thing or SubMariner.

So in the comix 1960-1970 or so, this would be no contest.
smily_headphones1.gif
This is also why Superman became a rather stupid concept. The writers couldn't set him any non-kryptonite problem unless they conveniently forgot about superspeed, etc..

Mar 4, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #48 of 60
I know Superman once turned back time in the movies, but maybe he realized it was a bad idea and decided to never do it again.
Because it is unethical to re-write history. I don't think he would consider it an option to beat the Hulk.

And as far as Superman being able to move near the speed of light, so can the Hulk.
Because the Hulk has the ability to hurl himself into orbit by just jumping from the surface of the earth. Hulk can also survive in outer space without oxygen.

Superman could not throw the Hulk into outer space, because the Hulk is way stronger. Superman's laser's would be like a flee landing on the Hulk's back.

All the Hulk needs to do is grab Superman. If the Hulk grabbed Superman's arm, he can then punch Superman once. And Hulk's tremendous powerful punch will kill Superman. It would be like BOOM, and there would be an explosion on Superman's chest. And look now, there is a hole in Superman's chest the size of Hulk's fist.

And seriously, how much do you think Superman could bench press, maybe about 500,000 tons. How much could Hulk bench press? If he wanted to he could bench press the entire universe and barely break a sweat.

Mar 4, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #49 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by arnesto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And seriously, how much do you think Superman could bench press, maybe about 500,000 tons. How much could Hulk bench press? If he wanted to he could bench press the entire universe and barely break a sweat.

ahhh yes, i never considered how much either of them could bench press. If you put it that way, its pretty clear who would win!!

Mar 4, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #50 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alternatively, Superman flies down right at the start before the hulk gets mega angry and flies him or punches him into space.

Vaccuum 1 Hulk Nil.

A whole 5 minutes out of supermans busy schedule of being a decent, useful superhero.

The hulk can survive in space for many hrs.. I remember the Marvel Super hero RPG from TRS.. His stats were crazy.. Superman would lose.. Point blank..

Mar 4, 2007 at 11:29 PM Post #51 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ahhh yes, i never considered how much either of them could bench press. If you put it that way, its pretty clear who would win!!

In the Role playin game the Hulk had monstrous strength.. With is 75 tons.. The highest is unearhtly which is over 100 tons..

Mar 5, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #52 of 60
I think Brother Voodoo would kick both their *****es. What!?!

Apr 16, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #54 of 60
Alternatively, Superman flies down right at the start before the hulk gets mega angry and flies him or punches him into space.

Vaccuum 1 Hulk Nil.

A whole 5 minutes out of supermans busy schedule of being a decent, useful superhero.
See if you ******* researched you would know hulk could ******* breath in space? and lasers and that freeze **** doesnt effect him because he has a healing factor almost better than wolverine (who has the best by the way) so you little noob do sum research first please. Plus the Hulk can go hand to hand with the ******* SENTRY look him up. I think if he can handle him he can take on superman.

Apr 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #55 of 60
And the hulk has better hand to hand combat, plus Bruce banner currently is the prime persona meaning hulk has Bruce's mind. and Bruce banner is top 8 of the smartest people in the world. Bruce banner can see numbers and 100 of different possibilities for everything so i think he'd find some ways to take out Supes

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM Post #57 of 60
The Jaggernaut beats both lol

Apr 19, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #59 of 60
I just watched a movie called "Hulk vs."

In the movie Hulk fights Thor.

I would say that Thor is as powerful as Superman. Plus Thor can travel between dimensions.

Anyhow, in the movie when the Hulk fought Thor, it was no contest, Hulk just punched Thor about 5 times and then the fight was over.

Thor was embedded into a rock and he was reaching out for his hammer then he passed out.

Hulk left the fight VICTORIOUS!!!!!!

Hulk is the man!!!

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #60 of 60
What I find funny is a man registered for an account on a headphone audiophile forum to post three presumably profanity-laden posts on a five-year dead subject of superheroes having a fight. Just what exactly has to be going through someone's head for them to do a thing like that? How did he even find the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back