smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 9, 2005 at 8:41 PM Post #47 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter
Who lives in Canada?

Quite a lot of Canadians do, I gather.

Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter
Just want to know how much head-fi members live in Canada. Include where in Canada.

Ah, I see. Well, I don't live in Canada very much. Actually not at all, yet. That includes anywhere in Canada. Never been there - would like to, though...

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 9, 2005 at 11:34 PM Post #48 of 213
VANCOUVER!!! Go Canucks

Aug 16, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #50 of 213
Hey guys... I'm hosting a hamilton meet if anyone is interested. Americans are also welcome of course.
tongue.gif

Aug 16, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #51 of 213
Hey I have a question for you Cananadians. I've been considering moving to Vancouver because I hate USA's policies and the direction we're taking so much. But everyone tells me not to move to Cananada. Why?
confused.gif
Just wondering if some natives could shed light on why people say that. Thanks. I really think i'd be more happy in a progressive country that caters to the needs of the many.

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #52 of 213
Canada is great, but really not all that different from the States from what I have seen. Then again, I've never been to New York or anywhere like that. Vancouver is nice, but if I was going to move to the West Coast, I would live in the Queen Charlotte Islands. I lived there when I was younger and it is absolutely beautifull.
wink.gif

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:19 PM Post #53 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Canada is great, but really not all that different from the States from what I have seen.

Virtually no murders even in large cities, legal prostitution (thus the state can help them with AIDS testing and similar) free healthcare, legalized gay marriage, etc.

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #54 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
legal prostitution

Really, since when? Quote:

free healthcare

This, I will admit, is a great thing. Quote:

legalized gay marriage

Well, sort of...

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #55 of 213
Quote:

Hey I have a question for you Cananadians. I've been considering moving to Vancouver because I hate USA's policies and the direction we're taking so much. But everyone tells me not to move to Cananada. Why?
confused.gif

Probably because this "Cananada" place does not exist. There is no such country. But Canada's pretty nice...

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:51 PM Post #57 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
Probably because this "Cananada" place does not exist. There is no such country. But Canada's pretty nice...

yeah i like adding an extra couple letters. it reminds me of bananas. mmmm bananas
rs1smile.gif

Aug 16, 2005 at 7:52 PM Post #58 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius

I was going to say much the same, but went easy on him.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back