who is Kevin Gilmore?
Sep 20, 2006 at 11:02 AM Post #16 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by amb
Chemistry. And he is still there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Really? He doesn't appear on the faculty directory.

I always thought he was some sort of engineer there. Maybe sanitation?

Best,

-Jason

Sep 20, 2006 at 11:18 AM Post #17 of 55
You're all wrong I'm afraid. Kevin Gilmore is an urban myth, many claim he is a portly bearded gent who designs amps.... WRONG! Kevin Gilmore is in fact leader of a very small tribe of Pygmies who hang out somewhere in the Ituri Forest in West Africa.

True, he does have a beard, but he's far from being the large framed "portly" gent that people make out. Kevin (or "komonisabi" as he's known to his tribe) stands about 3 foot tall and has a bone through his nose, his beard is the only thing that distinguishes him from the rest of his tribe.... oh, and also the fact that he's of "white" appearance.

This big guy from the States (him with the beard) is a fraud, no way is he the "real" Kevin Gilmore of the Ituri Forest. I have smoked from the uguroo pipe (in the nude I may add) with the "real" Kevin Gilmore deep in the Ituru Forest so I know this to be the case... this guy with his Dynahi amps is not the real KG.

Sep 20, 2006 at 11:51 AM Post #19 of 55
his amps sound great, but he seems kind full of himself imo...

he was also working on an otl capless tube amp, not sure whatever happened with that...

Sep 20, 2006 at 12:12 PM Post #21 of 55
so if one is a genious, and the other is insane, what does that make you?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2006 at 3:02 PM Post #25 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
You're all wrong I'm afraid. Kevin Gilmore is an urban myth, many claim he is a portly bearded gent who designs amps.... WRONG! Kevin Gilmore is in fact leader of a very small tribe of Pygmies who hang out somewhere in the Ituri Forest in West Africa.

True, he does have a beard, but he's far from being the large framed "portly" gent that people make out. Kevin (or "komonisabi" as he's known to his tribe) stands about 3 foot tall and has a bone through his nose, his beard is the only thing that distinguishes him from the rest of his tribe.... oh, and also the fact that he's of "white" appearance.

This big guy from the States (him with the beard) is a fraud, no way is he the "real" Kevin Gilmore of the Ituri Forest. I have smoked from the uguroo pipe (in the nude I may add) with the "real" Kevin Gilmore deep in the Ituru Forest so I know this to be the case... this guy with his Dynahi amps is not the real KG.

I heard he was really ten feet tall and shoots thunderbolts from his arse.

Sep 21, 2006 at 11:39 AM Post #27 of 55
Quote:

Kevin Gilmore is in fact leader of a very small tribe of Pygmies who hang out somewhere in the Ituri Forest in West Africa.

I hope some of you guys (Including Kevin himself) realise my post was a joke
confused.gif
I love KG (the real, bearded KG) and wouldn't say anything bad about him, so Kevin, this post was obviously in jest
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2006 at 1:57 PM Post #28 of 55
They say sarcasm and humor translate poorly over written media, but that was plain and clearly a joke
tongue.gif

Sep 22, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #29 of 55
Hey pinky, i thought your post was well written and highly entertaining.
I sent you an email on it, it bounced. As long as you were sober when
you wrote it... I love sarcasm but most of the time people don't get my
version.

Sep 22, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #30 of 55
Quote:

I hope some of you guys (Including Kevin himself) realise my post was a joke
confused.gif
I love KG (the real, bearded KG) and wouldn't say anything bad about him, so Kevin, this post was obviously in jest
wink.gif

oh... i thought you were making a documentary movie. i was hoping to preorder it
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back