Who are your favorite companies (to deal with)?
Mar 6, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #17 of 149
Koss
Westone

Mar 6, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #18 of 149
Woo Audio by far is my favorite company to deal with. Amazing customer service and always extremely helpful with questions and very honest about responses. Plus it helps that their tube amps are pretty much no. 1 out there!!

Mar 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM Post #19 of 149
Head-direct has been great to me, as has little dot.

Sleek audio has been head and shoulders above the rest for me, though. They were extremely kind over several months and a couple refits. Very accommodating.

Mar 6, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #20 of 149
Koss
I sent in some headphones for warranty service, a few days later I called to see if they had received them. They did not have them. To my surprise, they where already on the way back!

Mar 6, 2010 at 2:05 AM Post #21 of 149
Rick Cullen who mods PS Audio. Always fast responses and fair deals.
Audio GD: Kingwa is very good about replying to emails.
Amazon: Fast service and good prices if they have what you want.
Audio Advisor: Fast email response and shipping is fast and well packaged.

Mar 6, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #22 of 149
Meier Audio: Jan is a great guy to chat with, and makes some great products

SoundEarphones: Dealt with Michael on a couple of occasions, super fast communication (replies within a couple hours, even on weekends), and sells some popular gear at great prices. Free shipping + frequent sales =
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 6, 2010 at 2:40 AM Post #23 of 149
So many of my choices mentioned already...Meier,HeadAmp,etc.

sweetwater.com is music instruments and pro audio but they're CS is outstanding. Every time I buy from them I receive fast shipping and a courtesy call afterward to check if I have any questions re my purchase and to make sure I'm happy.

Mar 6, 2010 at 3:52 AM Post #25 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle Eye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rick Cullen who mods PS Audio. Always fast responses and fair deals.

I can back that up; Rick responded to an inquiry I had last year and he was very well mannered and responded within a few hours. Just based off the initial vibe I got from him, I'd gladly do business with the gentleman.

I don't have first-hand experience, but a fellow Head-Fier let me know that a particular AKG rep was absolutely pleasant to him in every way and gave him a great deal on K601 pads (No longer widely sold) when a Harmon rep told him they don't manufacture those pads any more. I plan to contact AKG directy later this year and finding this fella when I need some new pads.

Mar 6, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #28 of 149
Mar 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM Post #29 of 149
In no particular order:
Apuresound
Headroom
Mapletree Audio Design
Sennheiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back