Who are your favorite companies (to deal with)?
Mar 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #33 of 149
Crutchfield

Mar 6, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #34 of 149
I tend to see it in the perspective of people representing the companies. I someone helps me to an extent I think/feel I know/understand a bit more so I can decide or go further in my quest, service is good. Therefore companies don't mean a lot to me, their personnel/representatives do...

Mar 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #36 of 149
I am confident to say that the Craig at Whiplash Audio has the best customer service. This is even including the non-audio related companies!!

I would say RSA and Woo Audio have great customer service also.

Mar 6, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #37 of 149
Ray Samuels Audio
Resolution Audio
Balanced Power Technologies
Audio Technica
Cardas Audio
Ultimate Ears
Grado Labs

I love these companies because they take care of their customers very well.

Mar 7, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #38 of 149
Customer Service:
Etymotic - My ER-4P's had an issue they took care of it out of warranty.
Cardas - Had an issue with my 20ft Senn cable, sent me a new one.

Amps & Headphone Excellent Sales Experiences:
Headroom
Ray Samuels
Eddie Current

Music:
Mofi

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:10 AM Post #39 of 149
Earphone Solutions. Flavio always goes out of his way to get me a good deal, bought a pair of Westone 3's a few days ago and I couldn't be happier.

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #40 of 149
Well the only audio store I've done business with is beezar.com
The customer service was excellent, and Tom is almost OCD with the packaging of your order.

I've also done business with Mouser and Parts-express. Both were pleasant experiences. Decent shipping times with both.

Mar 7, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #41 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by aamefford /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Headamp - Yeah, Justin is horrible at answering emails...

I'm fairly new here, but my experience is just the opposite, so I couldn't let this pass unanswered. I have not spent one penny with the fellow, but have peppered him with questions via email, and in person at CanJam. He has always answered promptly and has been very helpful.

I am already on record re the following:

Small Shops, Personal Interaction: Drew at moon-audio, Larry at Headphile, Ray at RSA, Vinnie at RWA, Craig at Whiplash, Lee at Locus are all fantastic. So is Fang at Head-Direct (recently there were some complaints re Head-Direct's responsiveness, but again in my experience their customer service is terrific). Jack at Woo is very supportive of our meets, and a very nice guy (no business dealings with him,so I can't comment re service).

Builder: Ying at YBM Audio. Certified by AMB. The best!!!

Modder: I just edited this to keep it private -- I have had some great experiences and some bad ones, but my views are quite opposite of what's on some of the other forums, so I think it best not to comment. PM me if you are checking out a modder and I will answer, having dealt with a number. I will also mention that I have had poor experiences with some of the vendors mentioned in other posts in this thread, but I think this is supposed to be positive comments only!

Over-the-Internet, Excellent Customer Service: Headroom, APS, and Blue Jeans Cable.

Large Famous Manufacturers who go the extra mile: beyerdynamic USA, and Sennheiser USA (New London, CT). I think the repair department at Senn would blacktop my driveway for me if I asked them. They are so dedicated to their craft and helpful always ... a credit to their firm and famous brand name.

Mar 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM Post #42 of 149
For me,

Ray at Ray Samuels Audio
Todd at Todd the Vinyl Junkie
k701smile.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #44 of 149
Little Dot.
Very fast communication. Always friendly and willing to answer questions.

Mar 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #45 of 149
My list would be based on customer service, quality product/shopping experience or a combination of both:

TTVJ
Headroom
Headamp
Jerry Harvey Audio
Metric Halo
PS Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back