Who are your favorite companies (to deal with)?
Mar 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 149
The question here is, Who are your favorite companies related to headphone audio and/or audio and music as a whole (since so many Head-Fi'ers are also audiophiles of the non-headphone variety, too)?

I am not talking about forums/websites, just companies that make/sell products and services.

Please list as many as you wish. We may add a poll after we compile a list of companies based on your posts.

Thanks for your input!

Best Regards,
Jude
Admin, Head-Fi.org

Mar 5, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 149
Headroom - Love their customer service.

Mar 5, 2010 at 8:01 PM Post #3 of 149
litte dot - only dealt with them once but their customer service was just amazing. all my emails were replied in professional manner within an hour, no matter when i sent the emails. when my product was defective, they sent me a new one before i sent the defective item back. and they even compensated the shipping cost which occurred when i sent the defective item back to them.

meier audio - jan's customer service is also top-notch.

Mar 5, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #4 of 149
Koss - Excellent Customer Service
Electric Avenues - Gary goes leaps and bounds to deliver amazing communication, customer service and help when it comes to his PA2v2 amplifier.

Mar 5, 2010 at 9:16 PM Post #5 of 149
Meier Audio/Jan Meier. By far.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #6 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjumper78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
litte dot - only dealt with them once but their customer service was just amazing. all my emails were replied in professional manner within an hour, no matter when i sent the emails. when my product was defective, they sent me a new one before i sent the defective item back. and they even compensated the shipping cost which occurred when i sent the defective item back to them.

Little Dot. How David replies to emails so fast is beyond me. I dont think he sleeps
regular_smile .gif

Mar 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #8 of 149
Agree with Headroom and David @ Little Dot, and would like to add Audio Advisor and Simpl Acoustics to the list.

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #9 of 149
Red Wine Audio - Excellent customer service.

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #10 of 149
TTVJ - Todd's very helpful in answering questions for me, quickly I might add
Headroom - My first pair of headphones, after finding HF, were bought from HR after I asked a barrage of questions. No problem replying to me quickly as well.

Mar 5, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #11 of 149
Headroom - Just plain awesome customer service, products and resources.
Headamp - Yeah, Justin is horrible at answering emails, and can take a while to get things built or repaired, but he eventually gets it done at a fair price, and he can sure build an amp!
S2 audio - Tremendously helpful
ALO - Also very helpful, and very nice products
Redwine - Helpful and pleasant, even when supporting a used 3rd party sale of one of his products.
Shure - a bit impersonal, but their warranty support is quite good.
JH Audio - great email response to questions, and I know they get LOTS of them.

Mar 5, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #12 of 149
HeadAmp : superb craftsmanship and designs.
HeadRoom : very friendly, funny ;p and knowledgeable.
Woo Audio : Jack Wu is very flexible and a pleasure to deal with.
Audio-gd : superb designs & products for the money, Kingwa doesn't use a single marketing word and willing to listen to customers' requests and suggestions.
D-Sonic : great customer service and great craftsmanship, their markups are very low if compared to brand names.
Selah Audio : superb craftsmanship, superb design and very flexible to deal with.
DEQX : superb products, price is high but worth every penny.

Mar 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #13 of 149
Locally I have had great service and response to questions from Echo Audio. On-line I was very happy dealing with PS Audio. I bought a used pair of speaker cables that came with spades on both ends and I needed banana connections on the amp end. I called their customer service expecting to buy a set of banana plugs and they shipped them to me the following day free of charge.

Mar 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #14 of 149
Headroom is phenomenal, the people there have always shown great respect and customer service. Moon audio is also very great. Jack at WooAudio is also one of my favs. A very very nice guy, props to him and his products. Benchmark sells very elite products, but their customer service wasn't that impressive from my experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back