Who Are Head-Direct?
Apr 4, 2009 at 3:00 AM Post #16 of 37
+1 on the love for Fang. He sent us a RE-2 replacement not once, but twice without any questions asked.

Apr 6, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #17 of 37
i think i just fell in love... I placed an order for RE2's yesterday at head-direct but decided i would rather have an OEM than IEM. I decided to switch RE2's for PK3's last minute and emailed him about possibly switching before he ships it. Exactly 5 minutes later (it's midnight here), Fang replied "Done."
Absolutely phenomenal service and i know his products are top notch.

Apr 6, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #18 of 37
x1000 on the love for fang as well. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him. I also find him to be a great guy who is passionate about the hobby. I have the RE2, and RE0 and think they are fantastic. the RE0 really blows me away actually! I'm also TRYING to get some bread for the Qinpu A3 amp.
I do plan on getting a pair of Denon d2000's at some point in life, and then I'll have to go to Fang for an EF1, which I wont be able to afford either! lol.. maybe by that time there will be a superior version, and I can get the old one!! lol
anyway, props to Fang and Head-direct!!!!

Apr 9, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #19 of 37
yea i received my PK3's today and they have around 12 hrs of burn in now. And holy **** these are better than advertised. The SQ and comfort is almost on the level of my MS1's (And they look much less dorky than the old school phones with yellow hd414 pads lol!). It honestly feels like i'm wearing full sized phones they sound so good! it was a pleasure doing business with ya fang and i'm sure i'll get another itch of upgraditis soon haha

Jun 9, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #21 of 37
I met Fang in LA at 2009 CanJam. His EF2 was the best in show for anything below $200 in my opinion. I was looking for a USB-DAC-Tube Amp all in one solution and I was truely amazed to find what I was looking for in the EF2. I listened to it a few times and asked the price. I did not expect to hear it was going to be below $200 when released in a couple weeks. I brought three of my friends by his display to point out the EF2 to each of them as I could not believe there was a unit there for that price, with those features, that sounded that good.
I contacted Fang after the show and asked when I could get the EF2 for myself, and now I am waiting for the release date (which should be any day). After break-in and a thourough comparison to my current setup (Creative X-Fi to Pro-Ject Head Box to Audio Technica ATH-A700) I will do a write up for those of you that may have heard, or owned the EF1 and were wondering about the EF2.

Jul 6, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #25 of 37
That odd, when I placed a order for the Qinpu Q1 it came from china and i located in the usa.

But still great service neverless.

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #26 of 37
There's definitely some excellent customer service from Fang. I have had to get my EF1 replaced twice (one was my fault
ph34r.gif
) and both times were excellent. I send an email, get a reply within a matter of hours late at night (Fang never sleeps?) and get the replacement in a matter of days, not weeks, after shipping it back.

Aug 30, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #27 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by pnlz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I guess the rest of the world includes Canada?
Does the shipping cost include brokerage fees for customs, if any?

I would like to know the same...

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #29 of 37
It seems like the customers in US is very satisfied but not the rest of the world

I hope Head-Direct will do something bout this and no double standard.

Personally I bought many RE0 from Head-Direct before and service is fast.

Probably they should do something like giving out free gifts for some returning buyers that bought a few from them before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back