Whiplash - have they gone missing?
Oct 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #166 of 183
  a YEAR,12 months,365 days,24 Hours a day,60 Minutes a hour, 60 seconds a minute

that is CLEARLY dropping the ball by all standards. thats too long to owe someone something.

even if he eventually answers, there is no excuse to prolong such a event like sending out a cable.

these cables arent made with unicorn mane stranded wires. come on.

just saying...

I could not agree more.

I have to say, I personally find what some of these "Member of the Trade" get away with kind of bizarre. a regular member would not be able to do the same. I mean, if a member would receive a payment for an item they have on sale, and not send the item within a reasonable time, not replying to email, etc. etc., they would probably get banned. but if you're a "Member of the Trade" you can just make up some lame excuses and all is fine.

I'm all for tollerance and understanding, and I know shiit happens, but a line has to be drawn when abuse is clearly going on. there should more rules for MOT's, if just to protect members, especially new ones, form getting ripped off. imo

Oct 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #167 of 183
So I guess if a few mistakes make up our entire reputation, excuses don't matter. So in that case I have no excuse.

In fact, I don't in this case. 

However in one quick note, this has nothing to do with these postings since I have gotten past (all of us have) them, this is why Im currently not a Sponsor.
I dont "get away" with anything. In fact often I learn from them and figure out how to fix it. We are not multi million companies. In fact I make no money, but again that is not an excuse. 

I learned from this and figure out solutions so Im happy to understand the issues. 

No one gets ripped off. Thats for sure!!!

Craig

Oct 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #168 of 183
bottom line is, if you're still a MOT, you should behave accordingly... if for whatever reason you're not able to be a MOT anymore, you should not continue like you do. end of.

nothing personal.

Oct 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #170 of 183
Awry,

We "think" we have located your cable. The label arrived to us torn. The package arrive in the same condition. But I looked back and see what needs to be done. I will have this out tomorrow.

My sincere apologies. 

Craig

Oct 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM Post #172 of 183
Hey guys, I finally got a reply from Craig and he's seen all the previous emails etc.

It's been a really long time but at least finally something is been done. Craig has been really helpful and friendly since finding out about this issue and I really hope this kind of thing doesn't happen again. To anyone.

Craig, sent you a couple emails to ties things up regarding my issue. Please check and respond when you can.

Thank you for your time. 

Dec 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #175 of 183
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I've been waiting for 6 months without any replies either on head-fi or through email, and now that I am getting a new pair of Roxannes, I figure I won't need the cable I ordered anymore. How can I contact Craig for a refund? Paypal didn't work for me as it's been 6 months. Thanks in advance.

Dec 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #178 of 183
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back