which headphones for 50-60 euros
Jun 10, 2013 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Mops123

New Head-Fier
Hi
i live in argentina and my father is traveling trough europe, he will have time to shop in austria.

he will be able to buy things at a media market there, and i want a decent headphones.

I will use them mainly in crowded areas, library, subway, bus. so i need them to hace decent isolation.

i can only choose from this page : http://www.mediamarkt.at/mcs/productlist/Kopfhörer,10255,280030.html?langId=-15

to make things simpler: Kopfhörer = headphones, and i think the ones i am looking for are in the "bugel" section.

The only ones i found interesting enough were the phillips uptown. but i did read the reviews and the bad quality sound controler is dissapoointing

plz letme know if there is anything better there. THANK YOU

Jun 10, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #3 of 6
Iems? 

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
You also want to look at the Kopfhörer kabelgebunden section. 

From those sections, recommendations:
-AKG K518DJ
-Sony ZX600

none of those seem to go arround the entire ear as i would like to ( i generally use glasses , so those type of headphones are geneerally uncomfortable for me)
are those better than the one i selected, or just options to take into account ? 

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #6 of 6
Lets see, the only decent headphones i see are the Philips Uptowns. They have a decent isolation, with a good bass response. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back