Which Headphone should I buy for Gaming and Nexus 5?
Jul 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

PunkOz

New Head-Fier
Hey guys as you can see I'm a new member and I'm not too experienced in the audio world.
I have a Nexus 5 and I use a program called Viper4Android that makes my phone sound way better than an iPhone.
I listen to metal and house music, mostly house.
I want to use my headphones for gaming too and I don't have any special sound card, I use the built-in audio from motherboard. I want to use them with my Nexus 5 for gym and school. I've read a lot and I'm considering the HD 598, M50x or VModa M100... I want something under 250 bucks.. I'm a bassy head I guess.. I bought Beats Solo (Not evsn Beats HD) a few months ago cause a friend was selling em used for 70$... I didn't know anything about audio so I bought them. Only thing I liked was the fact that It made my ears vibrate when listening to house music. So I guess I consider myself a basshead.
Are there better options than the headphones I mentioned above? I've read a lot of reviews and I'm really confused. Any advice would be amazing! Thanks in advance! :)

Jul 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey guys as you can see I'm a new member and I'm not too experienced in the audio world.
I have a Nexus 5 and I use a program called Viper4Android that makes my phone sound way better than an iPhone.
I listen to metal and house music, mostly house.
I want to use my headphones for gaming too and I don't have any special sound card, I use the built-in audio from motherboard. I want to use them with my Nexus 5 for gym and school. I've read a lot and I'm considering the HD 598, M50x or VModa M100... I want something under 250 bucks.. I'm a bassy head I guess.. I bought Beats Solo (Not evsn Beats HD) a few months ago cause a friend was selling em used for 70$... I didn't know anything about audio so I bought them. Only thing I liked was the fact that It made my ears vibrate when listening to house music. So I guess I consider myself a basshead.
Are there better options than the headphones I mentioned above? I've read a lot of reviews and I'm really confused. Any advice would be amazing! Thanks in advance!
smily_headphones1.gif

You might consider getting headphones like the JVC HA-S400, HA-S500 or HA-S680 headphones for use with the Nexus 5, they are folding and easy to drive.
Then spend the rest of your budget for headphones for gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back