Which Colour for my HD650?
Nov 18, 2009 at 9:10 AM Post #137 of 141
good thing for me i started this thread backwards after the first page before i picked a color

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM Post #138 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you tried Liquid Band Aid? It's waterproof and it's not permanent, but it should protect it and prevent the chips from getting bigger.

I prefer it to be permanent,because the problem with my headband is still very minor,so i want something to use there and be ok after that.

I think my problem is because i usually leave the headphones on the cd/dvd player after listening to music,and it's a bit warm for some minutes after i turn it off,so the headband start to chip off where it touches the dvd player.

If i was a bit more carefull(put my cans back in the case or leave them on a soft surface),i think nothing would happen.

Nov 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #140 of 141
Quote:

Originally Posted by john53 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I prefer it to be permanent,because the problem with my headband is still very minor,so i want something to use there and be ok after that.

I think my problem is because i usually leave the headphones on the cd/dvd player after listening to music,and it's a bit warm for some minutes after i turn it off,so the headband start to chip off where it touches the dvd player.

If i was a bit more carefull(put my cans back in the case or leave them on a soft surface),i think nothing would happen.

You can always use resin, the same stuff used to layer fiberglass and carbon fiber, but you have to very skilled to get it to be glossy smooth. I have no idea how you would apply it to the headphone band without it becoming a permanent sticky and eventually dried mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back