Which Are the Most UNcomfortable Cans on the Planet?
Jan 23, 2006 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 109
Well, this is a very subjective question, but to me,
and from what I've read on this site, the ....os are close to the top.

Do not see you on the Uncomfortable
blink.gif
Side of the Moon

Adam

Jan 23, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 109
i wonder how the jecklin floats feel . . . but I'd have to say (from my limited experience) grados with bowls. Bearable, but not fuzzy wuzzy comfy.

Jan 24, 2006 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 109
Shure e2c... cant leave them in for more than 40 minutes. They tickle the little hairs in my ears and its very annoying. Especially while walking around. I never had this problem ~6 months ago, just more recently.

Garrett

Jan 24, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #6 of 109
I'd say the Grado 325i with flats. With used & plush bowls they were ok, but the hard flats combined with the weight of the cups was almost unbearable.

Jan 24, 2006 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 109
Yes, I liked SR125's sound, but could not wear them for more than 10 mins.
Then resting my golden (just kidding) ears and again, pain for another
10 mins, until I've said no more pain and returned them to the store for the
full credit. I don't have a big head or big ears.
So how come so many people can stand them???

See you on the Cozy-Comfortable
blink.gif
Side of the Moon

Adam

Jan 24, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #9 of 109
I think almost all behind-the-neck (or street style) headphones are really uncomfortable, because the weight of the cans are always digging into the top of the base of your ear. Plus, you can't really lean back on anything while you have them on.

Jan 24, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #10 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
i wonder how the jecklin floats feel . . . but I'd have to say (from my limited experience) grados with bowls. Bearable, but not fuzzy wuzzy comfy.

They weren't bad at all actually...

My vote goes to Grado's though. Now I know what wood feels like when it gets hit with some sandpaper.

Jan 24, 2006 at 1:21 AM Post #12 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
i wonder how the jecklin floats feel . . .

I'll tell you right now they're not designed for people with wide heads, take it from me.

I think I'll vote the jecklin float as the most uncomfortable, either that or grado's with brand new bowl pads.

Jan 24, 2006 at 1:33 AM Post #14 of 109
Oh, Grado's are just sooo uncomfortable. I just can't bear the pain. I wish they made headphones out of marshmellos. Then I'd be happy. Doesn't matter if they sound good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back