Where to sell Beats
Dec 13, 2011 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Player1josh46

100+ Head-Fier
Yeah so i got beats headphones for the holidays. They are the solo hds(black). As you know i hate them so i want to know is a good place to sell them. IS anyone gonna pay $200 for it cause that's the minimun amount i need. Brand NEw still wrapped. PLEASE HELP! 

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #6 of 22

Quote:
Try returning them to, say, the Apple store or some other retail store and say you lost your receipt.  See where that gets you.  

This is a good idea. But if Walmart sells them in store then try there. They take anything without a receipt. My friend won a video game from Subway and took it to Walmart and got a free $60 Walmart gift card.

Or you could tell the person that got them for you that you don't like them or something and maybe they will give you the receipt so you can go get something that you want.

Dec 14, 2011 at 5:48 AM Post #10 of 22

Quote:
This is a good idea. But if Walmart sells them in store then try there. They take anything without a receipt. My friend won a video game from Subway and took it to Walmart and got a free $60 Walmart gift card.

Or you could tell the person that got them for you that you don't like them or something and maybe they will give you the receipt so you can go get something that you want.

yeah but the problem is that my relatives got it on amazon. SO if i returned it back for a full refund doesn't it only count for amazon credit? Its not actually money that can be spent on anything but stuff from amazon, which i don't like. Is this true?

Dec 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #12 of 22
What about an exchange for another headphones? possible? 

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #14 of 22

Quote:
yeah but the problem is that my relatives got it on amazon. SO if i returned it back for a full refund doesn't it only count for amazon credit? Its not actually money that can be spent on anything but stuff from amazon, which i don't like. Is this true?

Amazon sells a lot of headphones. I'm looking for some headphones to get and all the ones you guys recommend on here can be found on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back