Where to Find Triple.Fi 10vi Replacement Cable?
Dec 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #16 of 33
Ultimate Ears Universal Accessories - Store - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors
it looks like you can order the vi cable these days
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #17 of 33
I just rang Logitech as I could find the item on the web, but it said out of stock and they don't appear to have any UK distributors that can supply the cable in the UK. It was like talking to a machine in the States. How do they turn people into automatons? It's really sureal. And no, they're out of stock, forever it would seem.

Does anyone know where the Triple Fi 10vi replacement cable can be bought from in the UK, or anywhere and shipped for that matter. Even happy to buy from a hi-fi store in the UK. Do any stock UEs?

Dec 28, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #21 of 33
Well looks like UE heard all of the complaints and changed. They will be in stock eventually. More than likely they will show up on ebay before the Logitech website.

Dec 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM Post #22 of 33
Will keep an eye out for them. Surprised they'd be so mercinary to restrict the purchase of an accessory that would keep me with the brand. I spent a lot of money on my TripleFi10s, they should respect that.

Thanks for the replies chaps. Though the logitech website shows they exist, if you try and buy one you'll find they're out of stock and they don't appear to ship to the UK from the States. So it's resellers only really. And EBay!

Dec 28, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #25 of 33
we should all email UE and tell them to make the UE custom cables work on the triple.fi's and super.fi's

i ordered them once and they made the tf10 sound like ****. they are not designed for them.

Dec 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #26 of 33
No Triple Fi 10vi replacement cables on eBay that I can find. Anyone else?

Jul 29, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #29 of 33
One place you can't get them is Logitech/UE web site-  they claim on the website they are IN STOCK, BUT THEY ARE NOT!!!  I have had an order in since mid June, and keep calling and calling-  These guys just lie.

I will never buy another product from Ultimate Ears- EVER.

UE customer service sucks.

Replacement cables for the Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi are NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back