Where to buy black colored triple flange sleeves?
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

kite7

Headphoneus Supremus
Why are triple flanges white to begin with? They just end up looking all nasty and turn yellow from ear wax after a few weeks of usage. Does anyone know where I can find black ones? I am looking to use them for my Westone 2 so anything that works for Shure should work for Westone too.

Dec 31, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Why are triple flanges white to begin with? They just end up looking all nasty and turn yellow from ear wax after a few weeks of usage. Does anyone know where I can find black ones? I am looking to use them for my Westone 2 so anything that works for Shure should work for Westone too.

i'm currently using my monster triple flanges w/ a adapter made from a comply core for my westones

Dec 31, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #3 of 7
There is a grey color version of Ety tri-flange out there, but Ety also sells the white version so you need to look around.

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #4 of 7
I might do this. Nobody makes black triple flanges besides Monster?

Quote:
Quote:

i'm currently using my monster triple flanges w/ a adapter made from a comply core for my westones

Jan 14, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #7 of 7
I haven't found any black tips yet for Westone, but after I ordered the white ones from the earplug superstore they started selling "almond" colored ones. It might hold you over until you find something else. Cheap, nice substantial feeling silicone and work great!  Good luck!

http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/roauprtrflti.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back