Where is the best place online to buy Fischer DBA 02
Jan 6, 2011 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Shyam

New Head-Fier
Hi I'm from Sydney Australia .. Where is the best place online to buy Fischer DBA 02 ..I can pay by PayPal.

Do you think Ethan has it in stock??

Also noticed that Tre00 was banned in the forum.. any reason for that.(he seems to have these in stock).

I am new to IEM's (and to the Forum) and was totally sold after using Sony in ear MDR-EX35LP for a month ot two ..otherwise it was always Bose (On Ear, Around Ear or  In Ear) or Sehhneiser.

Strangely, I thought I was the only one (of a kind) seeking listening perfection (headphones/earphones) and even felt like a freak of nature, but after reading the various posts on Head-fi and seeing that there are hundreds (if not thousands like me), I feel that others have spent thousands of $$$ for the quest to find audio Nirvana, that makes me feel normal and human again..thanks.

I am a bit on the mature side and I can even now remember enjoying my music to the Max with my first pair of headphones (Ashidavox) and many years later on the Yamaha Orthodynamic headphones.. source was always an Aiwa/Sony Walkman (one model or the other)..with music recorded from LP to Chrome or Metal Cassette. Needed an adaptor always that was not too easy to find.

I am hoping that my quest fot Nirvana will end (for a little while atleast) with Fischer DBA 02 ... I have read a lot of positive reviews about IE 8 ..but somehow feel that it is not for me (not really a basshead in the true sense), I listen to Smooth Jazz, 70's-80's Rock, Classical and pretty much anything else including US/UK TO 40 Singles, Groove, Chillout, House (a bit of Trance), Dubstep and Electronica-Ambient.

The only other IEM that appealed to me was  theAudeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphones, perhaps that will be a better buy/better suited to my requirements..just that the filter changing is not what I would like to do (unless that is the way to perfection).

Suggestions, tips, pointers and feedback most Welcome.

Jan 6, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #2 of 2
Hey, I'm from Melbourne and I bought my DBA-02 from Bugden Audio (Ethan) in December. It took a while to get stock but it was shipped as soon as the stock arrived and no problems at all. I went through a few cheaper IEMS before I bought the DBA-02 but now that I have, its pretty much the only thing I listen to and I'm pretty sure nothing is gonna beat it unless I spend way more money so the DBA-02 is a good choice. I wanted to have various IEMs with different sound signatures but once I got the DBA-02, it became very hard for me to go back to my older IEMS as they just didnt sound as good anymore and lacked the clarity of the DBA-02.

Perhaps if you wanted to spend more money then there are other options better than the DBA-02 but for me, I think these will be my daily IEM's for a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back