Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Jan 27, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #1,096 of 1,964
I will be gladly accepting apologies from everyone who said that I had an agenda.

That's OK, take your time....I'll wait.

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #1,097 of 1,964

Hard to say anything that hasn't already been said.. but that power supply looks dangerous.

Jan 27, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #1,098 of 1,964
That is shameful for him to send it to you like that.

I love my 2008 model Square Wave XL balanced amp, but when it dies I'm moving on to a balanced Beta 22 instead. I have one of those power brick PSU's with my Sq Wave (but not hidden in a pretty case).

Jan 27, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #1,099 of 1,964
dan,

for 15.6K (or how much it actually costs new from SP), I could buy:
1 TTVJ 307A -- which doesn't come with any of the problems you have unfortunately experienced; PLUS a pair of HE90s for a stat build. SP is just wrong.... and I thought bush was bad.

Jan 27, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #1,100 of 1,964
Wow...this is just unbelievable. I just don't even know what to say. Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SS1_internal_ps_01.png

SS1_internal_ps_02.png

Jan 27, 2009 at 5:55 AM Post #1,102 of 1,964
any 'return policy' on this thing? Maybe a trial period? I've dealt with Mikhail before; a few well placed stern words and Mikhail will do what's right. Speak nicely, though, and that's unlikely. Then again, I was dealing with a $1K product, not one in the $15K+ range, so this is new waters.

Jan 27, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #1,103 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmwwhats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any 'return policy' on this thing? Maybe a trial period? I've dealt with Mikhail before; a few well placed stern words and Mikhail will do what's right. Speak nicely, though, and that's unlikely. Then again, I was dealing with a $1K product, not one in the $15K+ range, so this is new waters.

Have you read *anything* in this thread at all?
rolleyes.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 6:30 AM Post #1,104 of 1,964
umm....wow, i cant believe that he would even send that amp out like that.....good thing you opened it up before you hooked it up and turned it on...

You think it was shaken up while being shipped? I dunno, just seems that he would think someone would one day open it up to see the work on the inside.

Jan 27, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #1,105 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmwwhats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any 'return policy' on this thing?

"What the f*%# do I want a caravan that's got no f@#$in' wheels fer?"

Sorry to make a joke, but the thought of trying to return this thing to Mikhail made me think of that scene.

This is infuriating.

I hope it all works out for you in the end.

Jan 27, 2009 at 7:15 AM Post #1,106 of 1,964
Hehe, his website is down. Maybe its just a server inspection? Oh well, still amusing. The website that is, not Icarium's dilemma
- Yep probably was just inspection, but still found it funny.

Jan 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #1,107 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I AM COMPLETELY HORRIFIED

"OMG" I feel the same way. I knew their was a reason, I couldn't sleep! It just makes me sic!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icarium
SPA
to me

show details 7:52 PM (22 hours ago)

Dan,

The reason it hasn't moved is due to the fact that we don't have full
payment for the work performed. Although we spoke about having the
payment broken up into 2 parts equaling $750 and then $500 sometime
later. The shipment was not sent due to the fact that it was held back
because of lack of payment. I've resolved these issues with my billing
personnel and the unit will be at the FedEx office by early morning,
being released from the packing company. We need to see payment during
the day after the FedEx office receives the package.

Mikhail is, a criminal! (I truley belive that now!!!) And I am Horrified that Mikhail was holding this piece of crap! hostage for more money!

Jan 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM Post #1,108 of 1,964
Wow. I have never and will never own an SP amp, but I always assumed that, several nightmares I've read about aside, SP was a relatively good company. That PSU, though, is absolutely absurd. I can't believe that anyone would be okay sending that to someone in return for payment.

Jan 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM Post #1,110 of 1,964
Yep its hard to believe, have to wonder what his intention was. He sent it out deliberately like this, so have to wonder why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. I have never and will never own an SP amp, but I always assumed that, several nightmares I've read about aside, SP was a relatively good company. That PSU, though, is absolutely absurd. I can't believe that anyone would be okay sending that to someone in return for payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back